What are your opinions on...

disneyfreak2127

Mouseketeer
POR pasta bar as an option for QS meal? Not staying there, but always like to check out a new resort while we are on property. :upsidedow

Everything I have read here has been positive. We stay at POR and my DD26 orders the Create Your Own Pasta. She says it's really good. They cook it to order right in front of her. It's too much for her to finish. POR is nice to visit, there's Yehaw Bob in the River Roost Lounge, there's the river, and the horses and carriages, and that wonderful boat to DTD. Walk or boat down to POFQ and get some fresh Beignets.

My whole family enjoyed it! CMs were also very helpful with special requests- I am a low-carber...
And the Magic Cookie Bar at the bakery is GREAT!! (Especially when you have been eating low-carb- lol!)

POR pasta bar as an option for QS meal? Not staying there, but always like to check out a new resort while we are on property. :upsidedow

we used to stay at POR and still go over and see Bob Jackson in the Roost he so good with the kids and adults...most food court things were good but we really do not eat at resorts that much we try all the other places all over the parks...is fun over there and boat trip to DTD is nice...:surfweb:

Last December when we toured all the resorts to see the Holiday decorations we had lunch at POR. My DH really liked the Make it Yourself pasta and I liked the Make it Yourself salad.

My Niece and I both shared the pasta several times during our last trip and it was a great portion for us to share. The fact that we could pick and choose what ingredients we wanted allowed us to never have the same meal twice.

Add us to the list of those who like the Create Your Own Pasta. When we stay at POR, we usually have this for our last lunch before catching the ME back to MCO. The portions are pretty big and it usually holds us over until we are home.

I love the make your own pasta. I like choosing what's in it, and I like eating it out of a box. :3dglasses

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter