What are your guilty pleasure attractions/shows?

I love the CoP too! Makes me feel very nostalgic.

The Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor is one of my absolute favs. I TOTALLY embarrass my daughter with my full belly laughs :laughing: and she HATES going to this show!!!

Thought of another all time favorite guilty pleasure...the private sound booths at the exit of Sounds Dangerous. It's like my own private getaway from the crowds. I love them. I could sit there all day. :cloud9:

Epcot, World Showcase, ride in Mexico. Don't even know what it is called but I LOVE IT!!!:love: The only thing that would make it better is if they would let me take my Margarita on while I ride. I would NEVER get off!:rotfl:

I second this one! I imagine it would be quite the party of you could take margaritas on the ride :goodvibes

Thought of another all time favorite guilty pleasure...the private sound booths at the exit of Sounds Dangerous. It's like my own private getaway from the crowds. I love them. I could sit there all day. :cloud9:

Me too! I didn't think that anyone else remembered that they were there. Do you remember when they first opened and each booth had its own line? I love the blowdryer the best! And the paper hat! :goodvibes

The TARZAN show at AK was my favorite attraction out of all four parks, HANDS DOWN! The skating, the acrobatics, the dancing, the music (the lead singer looked a lot like my uncle!), the atmosphere, the staging, the props- EVERYTHING worked- it was always a fabulous, fun show that was such an experience. We often saw it twice in one day. It will RIP forever in my heart...
because that Nemo show they replaced it with is AWFUL! The songs are ever so annoying- it RUINED Finding Nemo for me altogether.

Ahh, but I digress.

More guilty pleasures for me, as a couple others have said, would be Maelstrom (it's the one flume ride my mom can handle, so we go on this a couple of times- the movie at the end is really cool too) and Carousel of Progress (it's a cute, funny little movie, and the air-conditioning is really great!).
I'd also have to say the Tomorrowland Transit Authority, the Blue Line that runs through Tomorrowland! It's a great breather, but I really like how you can kind of spy on other parts of the park. It's a favorite.
Also, Flights of Wonder (the bird show in AK- do they still do that?). I really loved seeing all of the birds and seeing the 2-year-old's reaction to everything. I haven't been to see it in forever. However, the uncle with the bird phobia wasn't so happy...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter