• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What are your Free Dinning dates?!

What are your Free Dinning Dates??

• August 16- August 22

• August 23- August 29

• August 30- September 5

• September 6- September 12

• September 13 - September 19

• September 20 - September 26

• September 27 - 3

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
August 28 - September 5 at Pop! Hopefully the crowd levels at the parks will follow the same trend as this poll, since our dates have the fewest number of free diners so far. :goodvibes
A girl can hope!

This girl is hoping the same thing!! :goodvibes

We'll be there 8/29 - 9/5. Less than two weeks till my ADR date :)

Mine are Aug 22-26 and we're staying at Pop! Will be celebrating a birthday while I'm down there. Can't wait!!!

We're going from September 26-October 3, and we're staying at Port Orleans Riverside. The summer cannot go by quickly enough!

We are going Sept 13-21st. Staying at POR. :) So excited but so nervous about making our adr's in time!

I have 9/26 -10/3 booked at Pop. But I just might have to switch to 9/21 - 9/28 at either ASMu or ***. The airfare is so much cheaper to go that Mon. to Mon....plus my kids are off both those Mondays so only 4 days of school missed!:)
I just wish Pop was available for my 2nd choice.:sad1:

August 30th - Sept 13th, Movies :) I am so happy to see both of my weeks are low numbers on the poll!

August 17 -23 POR for FD. Bring on the heat, bring on the crowds! We don't care. We'll be in Disney baby!!!!!:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter