• September 6- September 12

• September 13 - September 19

• September 20 - September 26

• September 27 - 3

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 16th - 22nd at POP.

Guess I better change by sig :banana::banana:

We had been looking at the buy 4 get 3 deal because my kids need to be back in late Aug for school. I was so glad the dates were earlier this year :yay::yay:

:woohoo: Just booked at POP for 11 days of FD!! This will be our 5th year to be there during FD and our fourth to actually have the FD (we didn't know about it in 2005... kept wondering why everyone at our TS meals were ordering appetizers, desserts, drinks, and the most expensive menu items. :confused3) After finding the DIS :banana: and reading up on posts :surfweb: , I found out all those people were eating FREE! :mad: while we were paying Disney prices for a family of 5 plus 2 grandparents. :rolleyes1 Well, the next year we were ready... and haven't looked back since then. We love FD!!! :disrocks:

:upsidedow On a sad note, :sad2: my 17 y-o will be in his first year of college, and this will be our first trip without him. :faint: I don't know if my mother's heart can take it. :sad:

Now for the ADR planning!

:artist: Pixiedust!

We booked 14 nights of FD at POR!!! :banana::yay::woohoo::cheer2:

The poll would only let me vote for one week so I voted for 8/16-8/22.

Sept 28-Oct 5 at POP w/ FD! Woohoo! Celebrating my 34th bday Oct 1 & my DS's first trip! He turns one Oct 13 after we get back.

I voted for August 23rd through the 29th, however we're actually staying until Sept 5th, but I couldn't vote for both weeks. We'll be at POR. It will be our first time staying there, which is exciting, it looks really nice, and it's our first time with free dining.

It seems like a lot of people are going the week of sept. 20th. This is our first time for FD should I be worried about crowds that week. I'm kinda getting freaked out that I chose the most crowded week in sept. to go....:scared1:

We are staying at POP on August 16-23rd also, Maybe all of us that are going could get together one evening for a drink or two?. Just a thought.

I didn't know which one to pick. My dates are August 25- September 1 at POR. Woo! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter