• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What Are Your Favorite Yankee Candle Scents

Tink888

Wishing I Was At World Showcase
What are your favorite Yankee Candle Scents. They can be current or discontinued. My top three are

1. Pumpkin Spice
2. Meadow Mist
3. Cranberry Chutney

1. Buttercream
2. Pumpkin Spice
3. The cookie dough one (can't remember name)

I tend to like the food sented ones, my younger son loves the spice sented types.

Ocean Water
Midnight Cove
Berry Tangerine
Fruit Smoothie

Just got the new Yankee Candle catalog and the new Black Cherry smells good.

:love: Buttercream

That is, of course, until they come up with a Skyline Chili Coney Dog one. Eww...sad thing is, I think DH would like to buy it!

I like Clean Cotten all year, and some of the food or spice scented ones during winter.

That is, of course, until they come up with a Skyline Chili Coney Dog one. Eww...sad thing is, I think DH would like to buy it!

::yes:: :laughing:

I don't need a candle for that scent - I just make a batch on the stove, the smell lingers forever. I love the food, but I agree...ewww.

At the store recently with the $1 tarts and youngest DD wanted to get Root Beer, her favorite soda. We fell in love with it! Not too strong and true to it's name. Not always the case with some of their stuff.

I have many scents that I love. Right now my favorites are Beach Walk, Blueberry Scone and Orchard Pear. I also like several of the new Beanswax candles.

I have always loved country heather, but they do not make it any more.
one time a couple of years ago they brought it back for a limited time and I bought one then but have not seen it since.

Sun and Sand (or is it Sand and Sun?) Anyway, it smells just like my old Coppertone suntan lotion used to smell. Takes me back...

Sun and Sand (or is it Sand and Sun?) Anyway, it smells just like my old Coppertone suntan lotion used to smell. Takes me back...

Me toooooo!!!! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes Love it!!! :lovestruc

I like all the clean, watery ones - Sunwashed Linen, Island Spa, Cottage Breeze.

For upstairs: Lemon lavendar
Willow Breeze
Clean cotton

For downstairs: Christmas Eve
Home Sweet Home
Fall Festival

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter