What are your favorite WDW shows/parades/fireworks?

stitch'sgrl101

"Please stand clear of the doors, Por Favor Manten
Title explains it all, what are your favorite shows, fireworks, and parades to see at WDW?

Mine are:
-Enchanted Tiki Room
-Food Rocks (it's closed and that's where soarin is now)b
-The Festival of the Lion King
-Country Bears
-ILLUMINATIONS: Reflections of Earth
-Wishes
-Main Street Electrical Parade
-Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade
-A.I. Experience

I miss the Tarzan Rocks show at Animal Kingdom. The new Nemo show is soooooooo borrrriiinnng! The Tarzan show was real rock and roll! It was loud and it was proud! I always remember coming out of the show with my ears ringing. Loved it! Miss it...:sad2:

Philharmagic is my ultimate favourite. I can see it multiple times a day for the whole holiday and never get tired of it. Other favourites are:

Muppetvision 3D.
Wishes.
Illuminations.
Carousel of Progress (does that count? I'll just say it does!).
Festival of the Lion King.
Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular.
Mulch, Sweat & Shears.
Streetmosphere Performers.
Osbourne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights (I don't care if it's seasonal!).
Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade (never seen it, but the music rocks...).
It's Tough To Be A Bug.

Maybe others, but that's what I can remember atm.

Fantasmic is great!
Wishes and Illuminations, although their holiday versions are better IMO
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parade
Mickey's Jingle Jungle Parade
PhilharMagic
Finding Nemo - The Musical
Festival of the Lion King

But I think my favourite park show has to be...

Captain EEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOO!

It's Tough to Be A Bug has to be my favorite! I went on it twice and I came out laughing everyone time. It is a scary show at parts, but that's what makes it great.

Fantasmic!
IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
Country Bear Jamboree
Celebrate A Dream Come True Parade
SpectroMagic Parade
It's Tough to Be A Bug
Finding Nemo: The Musical (still wishing I had seen Tarzan Rocks! But this was great too)
The American Idol Experience

I looovvee Mickeys Philharmagic! I could go on it over and over! I saw the electrical parade this October, and loved it! That song can get in your head pretty easily! :P

It's Tough to Be A Bug has to be my favorite! I went on it twice and I came out laughing everyone time. It is a scary show at parts, but that's what makes it great.

Fantasmic!
IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
Country Bear Jamboree
Celebrate A Dream Come True Parade
SpectroMagic Parade
It's Tough to Be A Bug
Finding Nemo: The Musical (still wishing I had seen Tarzan Rocks! But this was great too)
The American Idol Experience

Tarzan Rocks was amazing! It was like a real rock concert with a Disney twist. Awesome!

My number one is Fantasmic! because I'm such a HUGE villain fan and it's the only place in all of WDW where they actually acknowledge Frollo's existance, but I also love Wishes, Illuminations, Finding Nemo: The Musical, Festival of the Lion King, Mickey's Philharmagic, and Spectromagic <3

I looovvee Mickeys Philharmagic! I could go on it over and over! I saw the electrical parade this October, and loved it! That song can get in your head pretty easily! :P

Oh I forgot to add that to my list! Love that show! Though not as good as It's Tough to be A Bug, I've had great memories on that ride and went on it tons of times!

My number one is Fantasmic! because I'm such a HUGE villain fan and it's the only place in all of WDW where they actually acknowledge Frollo's existance, but I also love Wishes, Illuminations, Finding Nemo: The Musical, Festival of the Lion King, Mickey's Philharmagic, and Spectromagic <3

I didn't know about Frollo the last time, I saw it, so this time, I'll just be sitting with a bunch of my friends, watching the show, see Frollo and after I scream "WOO! MALEFICENT!" then I will yell out "WOO! FROLLO!"

IllumiNations is my absolute favorite. I see it at least 4 time when I go to Disney World. I can't wait to see it again, as ever time I do I feel all fuzzy.

I miss the Tarzan Rocks show at Animal Kingdom. The new Nemo show is soooooooo borrrriiinnng! The Tarzan show was real rock and roll! It was loud and it was proud! I always remember coming out of the show with my ears ringing. Loved it! Miss it...:sad2:

The Tarzan Rocks show was amazing! And agreed on the Nemo, I love Nemo and all, but the show is pretty boring..

Otherwise I like Wishes pretty much.
-Jon:wizard:

Oh yea i missed a few:

-Lights! Motors! Action! extreme stunt show
-Muppet Vision 3D
-Carousel of progress
-Philharmagic
-Fountain show at epcot
-Tarzan (The finding nemo show is sooo stupid)

ummm hmmm still cant think really

Also: What is your favorite WDW hotel? Mine personally is Bay Lake Tower - i stayed there for the first time in August. It was sooooo amazing!

I didn't know about Frollo the last time, I saw it, so this time, I'll just be sitting with a bunch of my friends, watching the show, see Frollo and after I scream "WOO! MALEFICENT!" then I will yell out "WOO! FROLLO!"

Maleficent comes out quite a while after Frollo, so you might want to reverse that, haha. But yes, it is truly epic to even see him.

"Iiiiit's too late, coward!" *epic HoND music* <3

Fantasmic
Dream Along With Mickey
Beauty & The Beast: Live On Stage
The Little Mermaid: Live on Stage
Hoop-De-Doo Revue
Turtle Talk With Crush
It's Tough To Be A Bug
Muppet*Vision
Monster's Inc Laugh Floor
Carousal of Progress
Country Bear Jamboree
Wishes Fireworks
Summer Nightasic Fireworks
Illuminations
Festival of The Lion King
Finding Nemo The Musical
Spectromagic Parade
Disney's Electrical Parade
Osbourne Family Spetacle of Dancing Lights
Captain Eo
Tropical Serenade (Saved the best for last<3)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter