What are your favorite resort

Disneylover79

<font color=darkorchid>I'm a cheap date!<br><font
We are planning on going in December, and I am not sure where I want to stay yet, so what are your favorite moderate resorts and why. Thanks for the help...

Last September we stayed at the CSR and loved it. Buzz2001's site was very informative. It made us feel very good about our decision.

CSR is my favorite resort and I agree with the PP about buzz's site. It's one of the reasons why I switched.

;) Looks like I'm going to have to dare to deviate from the popular CSR, and vote for POFQ!!!
We stayed at POFQ from Dec. 8 thru the 15th in 2007 and fell in LOVE. It is a small resort, so nothing is far. The pool was fun, the hot tub was LOVE. You are the first ones on and the first ones off of the bus, which I appreciate! It is intimate, adorable, and the boat to DTD is a dream.....

I'm going to split my vote between CSR and CBR. You can't go wrong with either. :goodvibes

Definitely Port Orleans Riverside:

1)Beautiful grounds: water everywhere, large trees, bushes, flowers, wildlife.
2)Boat access to Downtown Disney
3) Location: very convenient to downtown Disney; short easy drives everywhere else
4)Nice rooms
5)Boatwright's for breakfast (sweet potato pancakes to die for)
6)Fulton's store
7) Carriage rides

It's just a great place. The overwhelming reason I love it is the theming. Just a beautiful setting. Hard to believe it's a moderate resort.

POR! I love the long, winding, tree-lined paths. I love the boat service that will take you to DownTown Disney--much nicer than riding the bus! The food court is good, the gift shop is one of the largest at a Disney resort, and Piano Man Bob is always ready for a good time!:goodvibes

Coronado Springs!

It's a beautiful resort with a nice pool & good bus service.

I have not been to WDW but once. When I go to Disneyland, I stay with family.

We stayed at Saratoga Springs. It was wonderful. With 6 in my family, we have a limited choice if we want to be in the same room.

I love Disboards!!pirate:

CSR for us. We'll be staying for the 7th time this September. Love the landscaping, the Casitas, the Dig Site Pool, Hot Tub, Quiet Pools, the gift shop (one of the largest), Pepper Market, the spa, etc.

If you can get a good rate, the Swan and Dolphin are comparable price. Plus more deluxe amenities like room service, movies on demand, walk to Epcot/Hollywood Studios, lots of dining options, balconies (not all rooms).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter