What are your favorite pizza toppings?

I prefer lots of veggies on my pizza. Mushrooms, spinach, tomatoes, zucchini, that sort of thing.

The weirdest pizza I've had, which isn't TOO weird and it actually tasted pretty good, was "taco" pizza. I can't remember every ingredient, but I know it had shredded lettuce, sour cream, and crushed Cool Ranch Doritos on top. :)

I prefer lots of veggies on my pizza. Mushrooms, spinach, tomatoes, zucchini, that sort of thing.

The weirdest pizza I've had, which isn't TOO weird and it actually tasted pretty good, was "taco" pizza. I can't remember every ingredient, but I know it had shredded lettuce, sour cream, and crushed Cool Ranch Doritos on top. :)

I have made taco pizza but not like that it sounds interesting.

chunky italian sausage and mushrooms...green peppers on that are good too

weirdest...alfredo sauce, mozz, plus some other cheese and asparagus. It was really good!

BBQ chicken pizza...made with red peppers, garlic, grilled chicken, pepper jack cheese and BBQ sauce rather than pizza sauce. yummo.

Eggplant, Spinach, & sometimes add ricotta or feta is my favorite.

We have a pizza place near us that specializes in tortellini pizza, chicken/bacon/ranch, & chicken cordon bleu pizza.

extra cheese, pepperoni, mushroon, onions, sweet peppers and hot banana peppers..Oh, who am I kidding????I will eat pretty much anything on my pizza but fish heads:rotfl:

Thin crust, extra cheese, light sauce, black olives, sausage or pepperoni but not both.

DH makes a mean homemade pizza and I always put light sauce, extra cheese, pepperoni, black olives and canned mushroom slices. Have to be canned, not fresh...lol

I also really like a local pizza joints BBQ chicken pizza. It has BBQ sauce, cheddar and mozz cheese, chicken, pineapple. It's delicious!

I like thin crust, tomatoes and jalapeño. I think the weirdest pizza I had was breakfast pizza at Rainforest Cafe

Thin crust. Always.

I like the following with basic sauce and mozerella:

1) Chicken. Sundried tomato. Roasted red peppers. Feta cheese.

2) Pepperoni. Bacon. Onions.

Dislikes: pineapple on pizza is just so yuck. Gross.

I want pizza now!

I like plain cheese pizza, very light on the sauce. I like olives sometimes. I LOVE Bianca pizza. No sauce, just huge delicious gobs of cheese...mmm.

In general I'm a cheese pizza kind of girl, except for when I go to Santarpio's, then I get the cheese, garlic and sausage. I think I just started to drool thinking about it.

As for weird pizzas I've had:

- pulled pork pizza - so delicious
- "lardo" pizza from Mario Batali's Otto in NYC - it's a thin crust with, you guessed it, thinly sliced fat. Sounds gross, but was really good
- apple, goat cheese and pecan pizza - definitely different, tasty, but probably not something I'd do often

Pizza hut stuff crust meat lovers pizza! my fav!
pepperoni and sausage is all i need though...

strangest pizza? i had a all seafood pizza. I think its got shrimp, clam and something, i forgot, its been awhile. i do remember it being really good though...
That sounds awesome. I have always wanted to have a seafood pizza, but can't find it around here.

In general I'm a cheese pizza kind of girl, except for when I go to Santarpio's, then I get the cheese, garlic and sausage. I think I just started to drool thinking about it.

As for weird pizzas I've had:

- pulled pork pizza - so delicious
- "lardo" pizza from Mario Batali's Otto in NYC - it's a thin crust with, you guessed it, thinly sliced fat. Sounds gross, but was really good
- apple, goat cheese and pecan pizza - definitely different, tasty, but probably not something I'd do often
So jealous!

Right now my favorite is pizza margherita with sliced tomatoes, fresh mozzarella and lots of basil. I also love California Pizza Kitchen's roasted artichoke and spinach pizza.

One of my favorites is pear, Gorgonzola and walnuts. Another favorite is pineapple, banana peppers, hot sauce and ham. The third favorite is buffalo chicken and blue cheese.

YUM!~:thumbsup2

At home, it is spinach, mushroom, and feta or pepperoni, green bell pepper, yellow onion, black olives. Grilled chicken, pineapple, and red onion is a close third.

Out, I like Pizza Hut's Veggie Lover's stuffed crust. I could eat 10. Probably a good thing I live nowhere near a Pizza Hut. :rotfl:

Pepperoni, green olives (I can't stand black olives, yuck!), and onion would be my absolute favorite.

The weirdest pizza I've had was a BLT pizza. It involved ranch dressing, bacon, tomatoes, lettuce....Tasted good, but odd texture from the lettuce

I like garden pizza, which varies depending on what's in season but has some combination of tomato, bell pepper, onion, zucchini, mushroom, olives, artichoke, asparagus, cauliflower, carrot, and probably a few other things I'm not thinking of, along with feta cheese. Thick, square crust if I'm ordering out, thin-ish round crust if it is homemade.

Weirdest... I feel like BLT pizza is weird because of how the lettuce, tomato, and mayo are added after cooking. Prosciutto and cantaloupe at Via Napoli was an unusual combination for me. And there's a place in Detroit I love that has some great combinations - basil & pine nut and spinach-artichoke & capers are probably my two favorites there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter