What are your favorite Magic Kingdom snacks?

blemon

Mouseketeer
I'll be adding these to my touring plan.

Definitely want to get a caramel apple from the Main St. Confectionary on the way back to FW in the afternoon.

Planning on a cinnamon roll from Gaston's in the morning.

Dole Whip one afternoon.

We love frozen treats (literally frozen, not necessarily the movie although both would not be a problem).
Any good frozen lemonade, stuff like that?

We get Dole Whips at MK- DD likes the float. Even though on vacation, we limit our snacks to one per day. Of course, we are also having desserts with at least one meal, so we are not deprived!!

My kids love the Nutella waffles at Sleepy Hollow and corn dog nuggets from Casey's. I love the candied nuts from the cart at the top of the stairs from Jungle Cruise and popcorn. Or a churro from the cart across from the Country Bears.

Dole whip, Mickey Bar (though not exclusive to MK). We haven't been since July 2012 so I'm adding lots to my list to try this June!

Rereading here, noticed it limited to MK. I would say the Gaston cinnamon roll, though I preferred it at the now closed Main Street Bakery.

And I still stand by my ice cream above. :)

Caramel corn at Karamell Kuche in the Germany pavillion. (Really, anything in there. I was so overwhelmed by the delicious smell that I could only walk through in a daze. I had to come back later. )

There are frozen lemonades throughout the parks. We are going for Flower & Garden, so I am really looking forward to the frozen violet lemonade. The Raspberry Lemonade slushy at Cheshire Cafe is lovely.

I don't see this on their menu, and I missing it?
This is at The Plaza Ice Cream Parlor (take out)
From allears.net
All-American Sundae - old-fashioned vanilla and chocolate ice cream with hot fudge, peanut butter drizzle, whipped cream and a cherry $5.39
ddsnacksymbol.jpg

So good!

My husband and I always share a caramel apple while we watch the afternoon parade. One of our first dates was to a Fall Festival and we shared our first caramel apple. Disney caramel apples are the best! I also love the chocolate covered pineapple spears, especially in Storybook Circus. The kids love Mickey pretzels and Mickey ice cream bars.

Does anyone have a favorite take-home snack? We've tried the Chip N Dale trail mixes and Goofy's gummy snacks, but didn't like them enough to justify the price.

I'm not known for my appetite but I am known for decent taste. and while I usually don't do snacks, a Dole Whip hits me at least once every other visit. #delish

Funnel Cake and Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich from Sleepy Hollow
Cotton Candy from Main Street Confectionery
Corn Dog Nuggets from Casey's
Dole Whip or Dole Whip Float from Aloha Isle
ETA: LaFou's Brew from Gaston's Tavern is my hubby's favorite!

We haven't tried them yet, but we are looking forward to trying the Cheeseburger Eggrolls from the Adventureland EggRoll Wagon in 22 days!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter