What are your favorite iphone apps

dreamin_disney

DIS Veteran
Just got an iphone and need some good apps free even better-lol!

-which are your favorites????

-what app reads book bar codes and gives price its going for? I have a few text books and dd14 has a lot of books. Figure she can make some cash for her books. where's the best place she can sell her books once she find out price?

-best app for comparing items at diffent stores

- any good black friday apps?

Thanks inadvance:goodvibes

Dis board
Stumble Upon
Subsonic Radio---all Disney music
Gas Buddy
Flashlight
Mint
Sound hound
Buy me a pie-- best shopping list app. My entire family uses it. And they can add stuff to my lists.
Nexercise

Enjoy!!!!

Pandora is probably the app I use the most.

Flashlight and Tip Calculator apps are very useful.

I also have Words and Scramble with friends.

My DH and I are slightly obsessed with the game Subway Surfer! It is a great time waster when we are stuck places and need a game to play!

I love my dozer thanksgiving,coin dozer, and cookie dozer. when I run out of coins I stop these for the night....

You should down load both QR Reader and microsoft tag. I have used both when shopping.

Bubble Mania is fun. but gets hard when you are more advanced in it.

I sew/craft so I have downloaded both Joann and Michaels. It is easier to take the phone to the store than to clip the mail coupons. I have heard you can use both if you purchase more items.

the angry birds are fun untill you get to the upper levels.

Try fish hooks

Try flow free

If I see an apt that looks good I download and if I hate it I just delete it easily.

I only look for free stuff.

and you can down load DIS board to check it out when board in a parking lot LOL

gail

ps: love these posts I am always looking for more apps.;-):)

I love my dozer thanksgiving,coin dozer, and cookie dozer. when I run out of coins I stop these for the night....

You should down load both QR Reader and microsoft tag. I have used both when shopping.

Bubble Mania is fun. but gets hard when you are more advanced in it.

I sew/craft so I have downloaded both Joann and Michaels. It is easier to take the phone to the store than to clip the mail coupons. I have heard you can use both if you purchase more items.

the angry birds are fun untill you get to the upper levels.

Try fish hooks

Try flow free

If I see an apt that looks good I download and if I hate it I just delete it easily.

I only look for free stuff.

and you can down load DIS board to check it out when board in a parking lot LOL

gail

ps: love these posts I am always looking for more apps.;-):)

I did the Dis forum but the letters are super small.

Thanks everyone keep the list of apps coming!!!!:)

is there an app to see what stores grocery/retail has gthe best price on an item????

:)Off to get ......
joanns
michaels
flashlight

off to checkout ...
gas buddy
buy me a pie
nexercise

ExitWizard........will give you date and time picture was taken

RingtoneMaker..........lets you make custom ringtones with your own music

BlackFriday.com..... Black Friday Deals

Jasmine....takes the place of YouTube

Key Ring ( love love love this app). .........allows you to put all you store loyalty cards in one place

The Vault. (Love this one too)...... You can keep all of your passwords in one spot. You will need a password to open it so if your phone is lost or stolen they will not be able to access this app

Free Wifi......will tell you places or stores in your area that has free wifi

THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE YOU CAN HAVE (in my opinion) FIND MY IPHONE

As far as the small print. try stretching your two fingers apart. (first and middle) it will make the page bigger and then you can read it.

It took me time to get this figured out but now I am a pro :cool1: LOL

gail

I love gas buddy has saved my pennies more than once.

cozi - free calendar, shopping list, to do list that integrates with the PC too and the whole family can use it I have it set to text me with reminders for meetings, appointments, etc.

Kindle
Key Ring
Flashlight

My all time favorite is ParkNOW! A few towns around us have parking meter's and with this app, you can pay with you phone and it sends you a reminder if time is almost up and you can put more money in from where you are (haircut, restaurant, etc)

My bank - USAA - has an app, so now I can deposit checks and do my banking directly with my iphone.

Show of Hands - I don't know why, but I love the survey's and seeing what the rest of the country thinks.

Runmonster - if you're into running/walking/biking and wanting to know your course/distance and speed.

Pandora

Find my car - click on it when you park and when you're ready to find your car it will direct you there.

THANK you guys!!!! Keep the fav apps coming. I'm downloading some that have been mentioned.

DH came home today and straight to his recliner. He looked like those lil kids who are so focused on their hand held video games-lol! I even took a pics and text it to him hahahahaha!

Is there an app that compares grocery ads or grocerys that find the lowest price?

I just started using Endorse. You take a picture of your receipts when you shop and there are several items each week that they will give you a rebate for purchasing. Then when you have $25 in rebates you can request a check.

I have one called convert. It converts things like pints, cups, temperature, currency etc.

I just started using Endorse. You take a picture of your receipts when you shop and there are several items each week that they will give you a rebate for purchasing. Then when you have $25 in rebates you can request a check.
Sounds interesting and easy. Has anyone recieved a check from them yet? Is it any type of store recipet?
I have one called convert. It converts things like pints, cups, temperature, currency etc.

i need this one especially with all the baking I will be doing for the holidays

THANK you guys!!!! Keep the fav apps coming. I'm downloading some that have been mentioned.

DH came home today and straight to his recliner. He looked like those lil kids who are so focused on their hand held video games-lol! I even took a pics and text it to him hahahahaha!

Is there an app that compares grocery ads or grocerys that find the lowest price?

Thats funny but true. My friend got an IPhone. Six months her husband bought one. She said" i kissed him, said have a good time and I will see you in 3 weeks"

This is an iphone app that once a day sends a list of free apps to download. I guess these apps usually cost money, but if they are on the list (usually 8 - 10 apps listed) you can get them for free that day only.

I just downloaded a Paris app for an upcoming trip that usually costs $4.99.

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter