• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What are your favorite Disney YouTube videos to watch while waiting for your next vis

What an ABSOLUTELY beautiful family!! ...Looks like they had a lovely vacation! :love:

What an ABSOLUTELY beautiful family!! ...Looks like they had a lovely vacation! :love:

The only one i need o watch is the wolfs dance orlando!! I love them so much and their videos never fail to get me all psyched for my trip!!!:woohoo:

Thanks for all of these! I will have to go through them and see if there are any I haven't seen yet! I love watching Disney YouTube videos!!!

I have a couple in my sig! :)

Some nights, if I start watching Disney youtube videos, I get stuck going form video to video for HOURS! :lmao:

I'm a sucker for Disney engagement videos. Watched about six this morning in fact! Dh just rolls his eyes while I'm sitting in front of the computer wiping mine.

I just found this one not long ago, it's HILARIOUS! The Disney stuff starts at the end of the video called "The Arrival-Part 2" (everything before that is Prep and Arrival :) ) It's designed almost like a mini reality show and it's great because at the end of the video there's a link to the next one. They do a day at Universal as well. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgcmQyRxVFU&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_219607

It inspired my mom and I to make our home video like that next time!

I just started this, but for some reason, I can't get away from the extinct attraction videos.

I just started this, but for some reason, I can't get away from the extinct attraction videos.

Same here! I am absolutely addicted to the Delta Dreamflight video and the old world of motion video. Totally nostalgia for me, DD is my most missed ride by far.

I've just been watching videos where people surprise their kids with trips to Disney (Aaron I know you've done one). And they all bring a tear to my eye, and make such special lasting memories.

So what I decided I am going to do tomorrow is, I am going to wake my kids up at 6:00 am, cameras rolling, lights flashing, and have an all day scavenger hunt around our town, it will all lead up to a huge climax where we have all our bags packed, the car loaded up, get streamers, balloons, the whole 9 yards, and then tell them WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!

Man will their reaction be priceless.

Then after I got the video, and the memories to last forever, I will say Just Kidding, now get to bed you've got school in the morning.

What do ya think?

Then after I got the video, and the memories to last forever, I will say Just Kidding, now get to bed you've got school in the morning.

What do ya think?

LOL, we just had a good laugh from that. I think its a great idea. When you think about it you get the video and all the memories of that without the hassle or expense of actually going to Disney. Brilliant.
Ofcoarse, the cost of a shrink to help your kids recover from such a dramatic dream crusher might be more than the trip. Good fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter