What are your favorite baked goods around WDW?

OMG! I want everything right now! LOL! I use to LOVE the french toast loaf that MSB use to make, thank God I have the recipe and make it at home all the time now my family adores it.
I cant wait to try one of those staring rolls cupcakes and a carrot cake cookie~!

I love havin fruit, yogurt and a muffin or croissant for breakfast so Ill probably eat my weight in those in Sept!

Carrot cake cookies at the Writer's Stop in DHS. Also, the carrot cake at Main Street Bakery. Blueberry muffins from any resort.

Sticky toffee pudding - Rose & Crown, UK, Epcot

(Shown with sauce on the side, but you're gonna wanna just dump that all over it!)

IMG_3296.jpg

_____

Carrot cake cookie - Writer's Stop, DHS

IMG_1900a.jpg

_____

Strawberry shortcake - Sunshine Seasons, Land, Epcot

IMG_1305a.jpg

All great stuff! :cloud9:

any of the pastries served at the Garden Tea Room in Grand Floridian:dance3: From the scones to the strawberry tarts and little desserts- they are all to die for! I'm getting excited for our reservation in June!!!

Go to Goofy's... get a gingerbread man, and have them dip the whole thing (the ears are already chocolate coated) in milk chocolate........ to DIE for!!!

Do you believe in all our trips to disney we have never had anything from Main Street Bakery!!!!
A cinnamon roll sounds so good right now thats for sure!

Cupcakes at Starring Roles and/or anything from the bakery in France at EPCOT. The things you can get for a mere snack credit...AMAZING.

Strawberry muffins at Starring Rolls, strawberry shortcake at Sunshine Seasons, Bavarian cream cheese cake in Germany/Epcot, & the chocolate croissants at the resorts. YUM!

Another Carrot Cake Cookie from Writers Block in Hollywood Studios vote!!!

Boulangerie Patisserie-pretty much anything, and school bread in Norway!! DROOL

Ohhhh, the cream cheese danish from Main Street Bakery is sooo good. It's so flaky and soft and that cream cheese is so creamy... Yum!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter