What Are Your Fave Breakfast In the Room Foods?

Dixiemom

DIS Veteran
Staying at POR from 6/15 - 6/23. Planning on eating something in the room for a quick breakfast. What are your favorite things to pack for this? Did this on previous stays but am hoping for "tastier" suggestions.......

We like muffins and fruit, but I really love peanut butter Power Bars. If there's time and it appeals to you, a healthy breakfast could be a peanut butter and fruit wrap. Sometimes I'll just make those for my own lunch or dinner. Yum.

Enjoy.

:)

Peanut butter and crackers; instant oatmeal; trail mix; breakfast bars; bagels and cream cheese; dessert left over from the dinner the night before......

We do cereal and fruit..I bring paper bowls and plastic spoons and we make a grocery store run after we check in. And coffee of course!!

We always eat breakfast in the room at Disney...I can deal with food courts for lunch or dinner...but not the crowds at breakfast!!

Ours is that super dad/indulgent sucker (ie, me) gets up hour earlier than rest of family and runs to get mickey waffles and bring back to room. If not slather in syrup, pretty quick and not messy. Or even eat on go (but yes, we also pack cereal and buy yogurts)

Thanks for the ideas! I love those Gold Bars. Found that several small 100 calorie Chobani yogurts will fit in that mini fridge easily(love the coffee with dark chocolate chips flavor!!!).....Kids would love cereal but I think the milk would take up too much room in that already limited fridge. Previously we did poptarts, cereal bars, etc.....could run some hot water thru the coffee maker and do oatmeal but in hot weather I don't really want hot cereal for breakfast. Peanut butter and crackers is a great idea too!! I did promise my daughter we could have breakfast at the resort on our resort day. Leaving on the 14th and cannot wait!!! :banana:

PB and mini bagels (I've done ham and cream cheese as well but honestly pb works better for me)
My secret tip for this is that I like toasted but don't care about heat so I toast the night before and use it in the morning.

instant oatmeal (only for mods or deluxes as you need the coffee maker for hot water)

Kbars or Luna bars (not my fave but works in a pinch)

Fruit

These are the basics or near enough to what I eat everyday at home as well so I am used to this. Don't know if it's going to be appealing to others.

Cereal and pop tarts are not breakfast foods for me, and honestly muffins are basically cupcakes with out frosting and still too sweet for me to start my day with. Protien and starch are my goto meal first thing so any sandwich type food works for me.

Staying at POR from 6/15 - 6/23. Planning on eating something in the room for a quick breakfast. What are your favorite things to pack for this? Did this on previous stays but am hoping for "tastier" suggestions.......

Single serve cereals in the box (8 count) or quick serve oatmeal for the kids, yogurt and bagels/cream cheese for the adults. We bought 2 all you can drink cups so we would go and get coffee and toast our home brought bagels, then bring them back to the room to eat. So much cheaper than a counter breakfast and it makes me less crazy to spend $30/35 for lunch for 4 at a park!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter