What are your December 2009 dates... no more hoping for waitlist next Dec. 2009...

We're booked from Nov. 26 - Dec. 6th. Staying an extra night based on Allegiant Air travel (darn:)). First time flying with them. Usually we'd arrive on Thanksgiving day and stay the next week departing on that follwoing Saturday.

We'll be at good ole OKW for 10 wonderful nights. Can't wait!!! Hope we have great weather like we did in 06' and 07'.

We'll be at VWL from December 13 - 18. This will be our first stay there, and we're really excited to check it out!

We will be at VWL Dec 13-18. Counting down the days. It will be about a year from our last trip. That is too long for me.

We booked a 1BR at AKV (Kidani savannah view) for December 6-13. We are going to try to switch to BCV or BWV at the 7 month window, just because we think it would be more convenient for going to the Mousefest events. But if we wind up at Kidani, we're totally thrilled with that too.

For those of you considering Mousefest, we went for the first time last year and had an absolute blast. I highly recommend it! You can look at last year's schedule at www.mousefest.org to see what kind of meets you can expect--several of them are annual traditions, so those happen every year.
thanks, i did see this, do u know when the '09 one gets up & rolling?

def planning on doing the one's aboard ship, not sure as to how many of the different events we'd work in afterwards though/unsure of whether to sign up for the major 'paid' events:confused3 mostly for time issues as to whether DH & DS would want to commit to the time involved.

We'll be at AKV studio 12/20 - 12/24. :cool1: :cool1: Then we head to Dad's house for Christmas. This will be our first Christmas actually staying at Disney!!:cheer2: :cheer2:

We might try to switch to BW at 7 months. I'll see how it goes. DD wants to be close to the animals. Mama wants to be close to the parks...;)

I'm sure you know my dates by now, Timmy: 1st-15th December @ BCV (studio). Going to try changing one or both weeks at the 7 month window (but this new waitlist policy may make things difficult).

We bought our flights last night so dates are set in stone now (again flying through your local airport, Timmy). Can't wait, first DVC trip!

Going to AKV 2BR savanah view in the Kidani section from Dec17-24. Me, wife, 3 boys and in-laws are all going down.

First trip over christmas. If anybody has any can't miss sites over christmas would love to get some feedback.

We have gone over Halloween and always done the special Mickey's not so scary halloween. Do you recomend doing Mickey's Christmas at the Magic Kingdom?

thanks, i did see this, do u know when the '09 one gets up & rolling?

def planning on doing the one's aboard ship, not sure as to how many of the different events we'd work in afterwards though/unsure of whether to sign up for the major 'paid' events:confused3 mostly for time issues as to whether DH & DS would want to commit to the time involved.

I'm not sure when they'll get the preliminary info posted. As far as the details on the meets go, those usually aren't posted until fall. But you can tell pretty quickly from the '08 schedule which ones are likely repeats. So you still have some time to decide how much your DH/DS would want to do. :)

Wow, I'm I a little nervous now. I'm hoping for VWL 12/27-1/2. I hope I won't have a problem!!!

We usually go the second week of Dec., but things were crazy and I forgot about booking it. Then my DSIS called and said they were going to try to take advantage of the Military deal the first week, so I called about the 15th for Nov. 29 -Dec. 8. Well, at ten and a half months out we got 1BR Boardwalk view for Nov. 29 - Dec. 6, then we're waitlisted for Sunday the 6th and we got Dec. 7. There's no way we're checking out then in again at the BW. So, if the WL doesn't come through soon, I'm going to have to cancel those last two nights before I make our February ressies since they were borrowed points and will have to be used by May 31, 2010 and those will be our only two trips that use year.

When can I book the BLT? If the WL doesn't come through by the end of next month, I'll add on the last two nights there with my BLT points.

OT: Do we have to pay maintainance fees on BLT this Feb.?

If I want to book January 31 - Feb. 9, is the first date I can book March 1?

We will be staying at AKV Dec. 21-27.
Our first Christmas in Disney.
Me :tinker: DH:goofy:And our SIX kids... :smokin: :joker: :smickey: princess: :tigger: princess:

Our first experience of disney at christmas - woo hoo!

dec 4th - dec 25th SSR (at the moment!)

Christie

wow! 21 days at WDW.

I am very jealous!

We are going Dec 20-28
Dec 20-25 VWL
Dec 25-28 SSR

it will be our family of 6 + Grandma and Grandpa

I'm booked for 12/1-12/6 at the AKV. A savannah view studio in Jambo House!
I love going to WDW in December its my favorite time of year to go.

We will be at VWL 11 -19 December! Planning on Candlelight Processional, MVMCP, Osborne Lights, and maybe a fireworks cruise.

Granddaughters want BBB to become princesses.

Did the Segway Tour at Epcot Dec 08, so we want to do the tour at Fort Wilderness this time.

Maybe a Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Review and a carriage ride.

We just love going to Disney World in December!!!!!!! :thumbsup2

Some Pixie dust for those on the waitlists! pixiedust:

First trip to WDW in December, too. :goodvibes

2 bedroom VWL 12/19-12/22
2 bedroom savannah view AKV Jambo 12/22-12/26

pixiedust: That you all get your reservations!

I just booked a 1 bedroom boardwalk view for 12/25-1/1. I have never been there for NYE and I am sure it will be a madhouse but that is okay. At least I can slip out the international gateway and be back at my room in a dash from Epcot.

We are thinking about maybe Dec 27th thru Jan 2nd or 3rd. This is the first year we are thinking about Dec. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter