What are your comfort foods?

aristocatz

DIS Veteran
To me, there's nothing like chicken pot pie on a cold fall or winter night for dinner....or just after a long crappy day.

My other go to comfort foods are homemade mac & cheese, corn chowder, crockpot brisket, or matzoh ball soup.

Reactions: Kae
A bacon cheeseburger and onion rings from Red Robin. When I'm home, my comfort food is meatloaf and mashed potatoes.

Peanut butter & banana sandwich

Macaroni & cheese or macaroni & stewed tomatoes

Meatloaf & mashed potatoes

Grilled Liver with Bacon and Onions. My wife won't fix it because she hates it, so I get it when we eat out. My wife was horrified to discover that at two of the family style restaurants we frequent, Liver and Onions is the best selling entree. As the waitress at one restaurant put it, liver and onions are kind of the poster child of comfort food.

To me, there's nothing like chicken pot pie on a cold fall or winter night for dinner....or just after a long crappy day.

My other go to comfort foods are homemade mac & cheese, corn chowder, crockpot brisket, or matzoh ball soup.

Oh yeah chicken pot pie is a good one, also beef stew, ravioli, chicken rice soup, mashed taters

Mashed Potatoes!!!
Chocolate tastycake cupcakes

Grilled Liver with Bacon and Onions. My wife won't fix it because she hates it, so I get it when we eat out. My wife was horrified to discover that at two of the family style restaurants we frequent, Liver and Onions is the best selling entree. As the waitress at one restaurant put it, liver and onions are kind of the poster child of comfort food.

Are those two restaurants hangouts for the senior crowd? ;)

Mine are various homemade soups and stews.

cream of mushroom soup
tator tot casserole
mashed potatoes - real, not from a box

Are those two restaurants hangouts for the senior crowd? ;)

Yes, they are where seniors and families with small kids frequent. They even have a Senior Menu with a "smaller portion" option for the Liver and Onions

Congee
Chicken Soup
Chicken & Dumplings
Mac & Cheese
Pastina With Butter & Parmagiano Reggiano
Chocolate Chip cookies
Peanut Butter Oreos

Chicken and dumplings
baked potato
chicken spagetti
soup, any kind
thin mints
gingerbread
cake
thanksgiving cornbread stuffing, with turkey and cranberry sauce

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter