What are your 2 favorite CS places in MK?

2 Best CS in MK?

• Columbia Harbour House

• Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe

• Pecos Bill Tall Tale Cafe

• Pinnochio Village Haus

• Tomorrowland Terrace

Results are only viewable after voting.

MissBritt

It's a small, small world.
I am taking my two youngest siblings to MK for one day in January to celebrate their 16th and 13th birthdays which are a week apart. We are doing QSDP and will be doing lunch and dinner at the park. What are your two favorite CS places in MK?

Of the choices CHH and Comic Ray's, but I'd like to give nods to Casey's for a hot dog and castle view, and Main St Bakery for their DELICIOUS desserts! You can get a pretty amazing 'cake' for their birthday dessert.

We love Pecos Bills with it's fixings bar, and we want to try out CHH on our upcoming trip.

I had 2 favorites, CHH (The tuna sandwich and vegetarian chili, yum) and PB but they changed the texture/combination of the meat for the hamburgers at Peco's and I don't like them anymore. I've had the chicken wrap at Cosmic & the BBQ pork and there are pretty good. Nothing beats CHH at MK.

My favourite is not open very often, but if we happen to luck out, we always eat there....El Pirata y el Perrico....if that's not available, we have to go and see our favourite alien, Sonny Eclipse at Cosmic Rays...his jokes are so corny but we laugh every time!!

CHH is our favorite. We don't frequent the others much at all. We usually do a CS meal at CHH and a TS meal somewhere on MK days. Won't be going to Pecos Bill's any time soon now that there are no chair backs, either.

I should have also said we are not fans of hotdogs, and MSB will likely be our breakfast spot.

We normally eat at Columbia Harbour House but occasionally we want burgers and the fixin's bar at Pecos Bill is quite good. I'll just say that I love a little burger with my mushrooms. ;)

Plus Pecos Bill's is convenient to the area of the park that we're usually in.

Thanks everyone. My first choice was PB, but I think I will go for CHH and CR instead.

;)Mmm...can't wait to hit the Columbia Harbour House for some Clam Chowder and a baked apple!!!

Doesn't CR kind of have all the same things as PB and more? I think that's why I am leaning more CHH than PB now.

I really liked the shrimp at CHH, loved being able to sit upstairs in the quiet too! DH wasn't too crazy about the BLT salad, he won't eat seafood and was humoring me by agreeing to have lunch there, but he said it was ok. The apple crisp was yummy, we both liked that.

I needed a cheeseburger fix badly late last Sunday night, so we stopped in at Cosmic Ray's. The bacon double would have probably been ok with all the goodies from the fixin's bar but the nasty, whole wheat bun ruined it by falling apart. If it had been earlier in the evening, and if we hadn't had lots o' lunch, we'd have ordered the ribs/chicken combo. Live and learn. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter