What Are You Wearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
h.jpg

Red PJ shorts
Pink shirt

Again, more PJ's. I just haven't felt like getting dressed lately, I think it's because of the headaches.

I did get dressed today! We decided to go out to eat so I had to.

Jeans
Light Green "Best of the Best' t-shirt
Socks, Tennis Shoes
Messy ponytail

SAME! Its one of my fave shirts<3

XD The shirt I got 2 years ago doesn't fit me as well anymore LOL. But I'm keeping it because it has Jeff's signature on it. I was so mad Shaant wouldn't come out to sign things, but Jack and Jeff did =/
Hah, we were eating in the house of blue's cafe and me and my friends saw them all walk out of the bathroom and started freaking out and couldn't it XD

Blue pajama pants, aqua-colored t-shirt, and my fluffy Tinkerbell robe. :love:

XD The shirt I got 2 years ago doesn't fit me as well anymore LOL. But I'm keeping it because it has Jeff's signature on it. I was so mad Shaant wouldn't come out to sign things, but Jack and Jeff did =/
Hah, we were eating in the house of blue's cafe and me and my friends saw them all walk out of the bathroom and started freaking out and couldn't it XD

REALLY?! I love Jeff! I saw a video on youtube of Shaant signing someones bra..

University of Ottawa hoodie. Grey.
Blue AE raceback tank.
Brown Aero sweatpants.

Pj's.
Pink plaid pj pants from Gap.
Old tie-dye t-shirt.
Hair in a messy ponytail-bun thing.

I'll update later xD

White Cami.
White with red and blue writing 99.9 Kiss Country Shirt.
Jean Skirt.
Black Converse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter