What are you planning to get on Black Friday?

BeachLove

Mouseketeer
Most of the Ads are out now and honestly I don't see much that interests me. Maybe just a few kids toys, camera, slippers and a tablet.

Not a thing. I used to like Black Friday shopping but at 8:00 on Thursday, I'm still recovering from eating too much and visiting with family. Besides, Id be home before my kids went to bed so would have a car full of stuff. I'm going to shop later in the season this year.

Nothing - I think Black Friday is barbarick - I don't shop that way - now cyber Monday - we'll have to wait and see

A huge headache. I work in a call center and expect to be slammed.

So far I haven't seen anything I was looking for. If nothing else DH and I will hit the outlets and he can find some clothes.

Well I will be at walmart at 6pm trying to get my son an xbox for 150$ it is my favorite day of the year or I'll sucker my brother into standing in line with me for two of their "cheap" laptops for the girls.. then all their "big stuff" is done. No one here gets 49 presents each to open ;)

A blueray player, movies & tv seasons, pjs for my niece, 2 suitcases for our wdw trip

I normally do not go for big ticket items, but since our 32 inch flat screen I bought last year just died 2 days after the warranty was up, I might have to be one of those crazy people:clown: in line to get a tv on Black Friday! I am soooo NOT looking forward to it since i usually am done shopping by then, and I go out just for the cheap movies, etc.

Nothing. We don't need anything or want anything. We don't do gift exchanges any longer. Just give 3 teen/college age nieces / nephews checks.

Doing MAJOR clean up in house and its an eye opener at all the stuff we have that we no longer use. Do NOT need more of it.

Simplify!!!! ahhhhhhh. :goodvibes :cloud9:

No bills & money in the bank. Less stress.

I used to enjoy getting up early and shopping on Black Friday, then being home by 9am and having breakfast. But now that stores are opening on Thanksgiving night or midnight, its just not the same. Ha!

My DH and I now start putting our Christmas decorations up the day after Thanksgiving...takes the whole weekend. We put on Christmas music and putter around humming and singing, taking breaks to make hot chocolate and study our "designs". Sickening, I know...haha!...but we love it!! :santa:

I'm in retail, so I have no doubt that I will be working! But depending on my shift I might wake up to get in their and fight for a spot in line. My store has a 24 inch HDTV for $80, and an X-Box for $150, plus my employee discount :cool1:. I am sorely tempted to get both.

I'm in retail, so I have no doubt that I will be working! But depending on my shift I might wake up to get in their and fight for a spot in line. My store has a 24 inch HDTV for $80, and an X-Box for $150, plus my employee discount :cool1:. I am sorely tempted to get both.

Good luck, I hope you get them.

Some hot chocolate and probably sheets and ornaments from macy's. It is too cold here to wait in lines for hours and honestly the sales just aren't that good anymore so I head to the mall, get my cocoa, and just pick up a few things for the house or myself. I have already finished the shopping for the kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter