• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What are you most excited about?

Carrie Gruber

OhARinkyTinkyTinky
With only two days left until we leave for our trip, I’m getting ridiculously excited to experience the attractions that we didn’t get to do or see on our last trip:

#1 - 7 Dwarfs Mine Train (it wasn’t completed when we were there in June 2013)

#2 – Tower of Terror (DH and my dad did this last time, I haven’t been on it since I was 11 and it scared the heck out of me then, so I’m going to attempt it this trip even though I HATE freefall rides)

#3 – Crystal Palace, Be Our Guest, O’Hana, Teppan Edo, Biergarten, Raglan Road, Tusker House, 50’s Prime Time and the QS we didn’t get to try last time.

#4 – Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party (first timers!)

#5 – Food and Wine (first timers!)

#6 – Liberty Square Riverboat, Peter Pan’s Flight, Prince Charming Carrousel, Enchanted Tales with Belle, Astro Orbiter, TTA, Carousel of Progress, Flag Retreat, Festival of Fantasy, Beauty and the Beast Live, Fantasmic!, Turtle Talk with Crush, Kali River Rapids, Finding Nemo the Musical, Maharajah Jungle Trek, Festival of the Lion King, Conservation Station/Rafiki’s Planet Watch and Pangani Forest Trail. (Wow, I’ve realized we missed a lot more than I thought last time, now that I list them all…)

#7 – Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom (first timers!)

#8 – Disney Springs and Characters in Flight (interested to see how much things have changed and we’re psyched to go up in the balloon for a nice view)

#9 – Returning to Art of Animation Resort. I just love the feeling we got when we stepped of the bus and walked into the lobby. We were completely overwhelmed with joy. I felt like I was a little kid again as I pointed out sketches of Ariel and Simba lining the walls. I spent WAY too much time in the Ink and Paint Shop. I absolutely fell in love with this place, and my kids were in near hysterics! I cannot wait to get off that bus and feel that wonderful rush of excitement and anticipation again. To me, that’s the first official step of my vacation, everything in the World just waiting for us to jump in :flower:

There’s a lot more, but that would take all day to write! For those of you who are visiting soon or within the next year, what attractions/shows/restaurants/events are you most looking forward to seeing or doing?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter