What are you most excited about RIGHT NOW??!!!

Ware Bears

Bring me that horizon
I thought it would be fun to have another of these threads (thanks to Torsie whose idea the original thread was. :flower3: )

Moi? I'm very excited because we've just booked to stay in a DLRP hotel for the very first time!!

I'm excited about my Christmas trip to DLRP as I didn't think we would be having any Disney trips this year. But I am probably most excited about our trip to Australia next August for 4 weeks to visit family and go skiing!

I'm most excited about being in the park after dark and seeing it all dressed for Christmas!! :santa:

I also want to know which hotel you've booked!! :goodvibes

I'm excited just thinking about the trip I've just had LOL! And uploading my long awaited pics of "that" moment ;-)

We got our tickets for our trip in the post yesterday :banana::woohoo::yay: Getting so excited now

I got another copy of my booking confirmation through the post yesterday! (The computers were down in Thomas Cook when I went to book it, so I think they keep sending me the confirmations to reassure me I do have a holiday booked).

Just need DH to have his time of work confirmed - I'm still going regardless of whether he get the time off though :laughing:

I'm excited that after almost 5 years at my job, I'm finally getting part of the weekend off And it's on the DAY shift:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
Hopefully now that my DW and I have 1 day off together we can do a quick trip to the World!

I'm excited that I'm going to be taking my boys to DLP togther for the first time. DS2 is 1 and this will be his first proper trip- although he did 'see' WDW when I was pg!

I just can't wait to see DS2's face light up when he sees Mickey irl. :goodvibes

I'm most excited about seeing my little cousins' faces when we go to DLP next friday. They've never been to disney before and i just know their faces will light up when he sees everything. Especially with it being christmas time too.

Normally i would be excited about the rides, but being 6 and a half months pregnant when we go i will probably get to see a different side of disney as i won't be going on as many rides as i normally do. Normally i'm a roller coaster freak :laughing:

great thread :thumbsup2

I am looking forward to putting up the christmas tree, christmas dinner at mammys (ya gotta love mammys cooking), disney on ice, my 1st adult only trip and getting to see BBWWS. Also planning a halloween trip with DS (almost 2) for next year, he lights up when hes sees mickey mouse clubhouse and its catching!!

Christmas!!!!!! Cannot wait to get the tree going and add our new baubles bought at DLP :santa:

DD's surprise 6th birthday trip to DLP princess:

Thinking about ....... just thinking about, maybe doing a Disney Cruise!!!

I'm on a bit of a Disney come down but excited to write my trip report and share all our happy memories with you lovely lot - have already got days 0 and 1 on the trip reports board.
And I'm excited about planning our trip in June! Was going to book the Kyriad but having gone a little walk to the Cheyenne I just love it and am determined to stay there, just need to wait until BF is in a good mood to sit him down and talk to him about it. So hopefully soon I'll have a new ticker! :banana:

I am sadly very excited that the parades and show times pdf has been updated to include next week, so I can sit and try to work out a plan for our trip.:lmao:

We haven't been at christmas time for about 10 years, and haven't been to DLP as a family for about 5 years, and this is also our first time staying at the Disneyland Hotel.

Me, excited, giddy as a small child, never!;):lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter