What are you most excited about - right now?

My fly drive is all paid for January and I have a 1 bed villa booked at BC for 14 nights so I am mega excited. I just need to get APs now. ADRs all done and still 4 months to go.

Seeing THE castle for the 1st time. Seeing DD's face when she sees the castle for the 1st time, and seeing DS's face when he meets Mickey for the 1st time.

Seeing THE castle for the 1st time. Seeing DD's face when she sees the castle for the 1st time, and seeing DS's face when he meets Mickey for the 1st time.

Is this your first trip then? You are going to LOVE it!!!! :yay:

WOW I'm excited for you! No matter how many trips I have been on and will go on, there's nothing compares to that very 1st trip!! :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

I did another set of ESTAs for next year today. Much easier than the first time. (Oh and I also fixed my broken printer and managed to print them :banana:)

And I rang reservations to add my room requests for next year.

A lovely Disney day!

I'm excited because it's nearly single digit dance day... Plus all I need to do is pack because the planning folder is all finished since my Disney docs came last week :-)

I'm excited because it's nearly single digit dance day... Plus all I need to do is pack because the planning folder is all finished since my Disney docs came last week :-)

How many days? I can't see your ticker (did it also disappear?)

hi yes i do feel different and full of giggles at the momennt, both of us walking around with a stupid grin on are faces.

les & bev

Congratulations Les!!

Today - I am most looking forward to seeing Toy Story 3 in 3D.

Today I'm looking forward to sunshine and warm weather. It is SO cold here!

YES!! I had to go out a couple of hours ago and came back into the house to dig out our winter coats :scared1:

Needless to say, I am now completely preoccupied with thoughts of the sun on my skin :rolleyes1

2Tiggies said:
How many days? I can't see your ticker (did it also disappear?)[/QUOTE

It's only 12 days now! I'm on my iPhone at the minute so I can't see my ticker. I'll need to investigate when I get home because it's been an 11 month countdown and I need to see the finish line ;-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter