What are you most excited about - right now?

Today I am most looking forward to our trip to Jelly Rolls. :cool1: Neither of us have been before so it will be fun!
2.gif
Ooooh, I'm super excited to go to Jellyrolls!!

That smiley is AMAZING!!!!! :lmao:

Today I'm excited about checking into the Floridian with my two bridesmaids and us getting our golden keys and getting into the magic RPC elevator and then finding our room and seeing our view!!! (And then maybe eating a bit too much from the lounge!)

Great Thread!

I'm very excited about arriving at AKL and being wowed!!

Seeing my cats again - hopefully - on Monday. We should have been separated for 14 days - if we make it home from the USA this weekend, it will be 23 days since we saw them :sad1:

Great Thread!

I'm very excited about arriving at AKL and being wowed!!
Aww, you will be!

We couldn't believe it when we first stepped into the lobby.

There was a CM playing a drum and all little kids dancing, and we were like zombies where we'd been up for 23 hours, it was like being in this amazing, beautiful, surreal other world!

I am now excited about rearranging my dates for November so I can see Hanson at epcot. :rotfl:

Right now I am sooo impatient for and excited about getting on the ME, pulling up at AKL, going to me room, then down to the Mara to get my mug and some sweet sweet rootbeer and having a big disney smile back on my face. :)

I'm excited that its my last exam on Friday!! Then I can start holiday shopping and getting very excited :goodvibes

Seeing HPW and staying at the Hard Rock hotel, even if it is only for 1 night. Somewhere I thought we would never be able to afford, but thanks to the glitch we can.

That 4 months from now will be our first full day in Florida, and I'll have been on the Forbidden Journey, had a nice cool butterbeer in the sun, and will still have the whole rest of my holiday ahead of me :cool1:

Glad to see this thread again :thumbsup2

I am most excited that over the past 5 years or so I have been chatting online to about 7-8 ladies from the US boards who I met on the Moms to be thread when I was pregnant with DD. We have all become pretty good friends and talk all the time, well anyway we have all decided to meet up next April at WDW it will be the first time that I have actually met them all in person. So I am super excited that our dates fit in with this! :goodvibes

I am most excited about seeing Karen at the airport on Saturday morning as we squeal with delight that our trip has finally begun!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Am v excited about checking into SSR at lunchtime and then WALKING to Earl of Sandwich for lunch! The Earl within walking distance . . . I'll be living the dream!!!!!!!!

Waking up at silly o'clock to get the taxi to the airport LOL just about the only time I will be excited about getting out of bed but it wouldnt feel like a holiday if I didnt get up early.

just paid my balance so im looking forward to sundaes at ghiradellis and floating round the lazy river...not at the same time:goodvibes

Today I am most excited about going to CG and hopefully watching the fireworks after our meal.

I have to pay my balance in a few days but am waiting to see if I can go. My mother is ill still and we are waiting to get her treatment dates if they are ok I can go but if not I get to cancel. I am starting to think that last years holiday is the last one I will get at all because of my mothers age. I know its selfish but if I have to cancel its going to be so hard to try and say bon voyage to my sister as she is going to disney at the same time I am booked. BTW way it seems that the reason we are still waiting is her doctor is on holiday surely another doctor could set up treatment dates.

Today I'm most looking forward to the three hour drive to the airport... I sing "summer holiday" all the way! At first Tony smiles, then gets grumpy, then eventually joins in and sings along! I love it! Along the way we stop at Lakeside for some Krispy Kreme donuts to eat in the hotel ... I love travel day!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter