What are you most excited about for PCC 2.0?

SFBayDon

D23 Charter Member and LOVING every minute of it
For me it is seeing all of the DIS friends I have made during PCC 1.0, DAP 2009, and D23 events. Being on the ship and attending events is fun, but the community the DIS has provided to me is truly the most exciting part of PCC 2.0. Looking forward to making new friends during this trip.

How about you?

For me on this trip - I am looking forward to meeting up with my friends I have made from the boards. Meeting the Newbies, too that we have only met online.

I am looking forward to really taking in the parks Holiday Style - I only got a teaser last year at DAP. I will be there for 8 days prior to the cruise. I am also planning my first visit over to Universal during this trip.

I am looking forward to cruise, as this will be my first cruise ever. I am glad I have friends who are guiding me along, who are veterans when it comes to cruising. They have been very helpful in my planning for this trip. I expect there will be so much to do and experience there just like the parks that I'll have to go back someday to experience other aspects of it.

In addition to the cruise dining, I will also be trying some new on-property restaurants this trip.

Looking forward to meeting all the people I have gotten to know from the boards.

Was going on cruise anyway. Findng out it was the DIS cruise was a plus,:thumbsup2

We're looking forward to putting faces with the names we know so well at this point.

And I just bought some lime green nail polish, so I'm looking forward to giving manies to whoever wants one!

--H

Wow....that's a hard question....there's so much that I am looking forward to....

I guess I would have to say that meeting all those that I have become friends with...on the boards and on Facebook is on top of the list.....however a CLOSE second is just being in WDW and on the cruise with my two favorite girls and sharing this experience with them....none of us have ever cruised before and I'm so looking forward to seeing WDW decorated for Christmas...that is our favorite holiday

Meeting new friends
Family time
Free room service
Sitting on the vereanda esp. in the morning eating our free room service
breakfast
Meeting the podcast crew
Hearing JODI BENSON!!!
Seeing & being on Castaway Cay
Exploring the ship
Seeing the Christmas decorations on the ship

Hearing all about the wonderful trip my husband has with all of you and dreaming of the next trip when I will join all you.

Hope you have a fantastic time.

It's a great day to be alive,
Carol

Carol you will be missed, but we will kepp him very busy.

Don

I am looking forward to a very different kind of vacation.
It is a combination of a solo trip and a trip with (strangers) I have never met, yet I think I know.
I think it will be a grand adventure! :goodvibes

Ah! And I am looking forward to snorkeling on Castaway Cay.

Getting out more. Missed some of the 'unofficial' gatherings last time around.
Seeing folks we got to meet last time around and some new 'imaginary friends'.

Carol,
As I said in another post, we promise to take good care of Michael and will see you on a future cruise.

Don,
See you in a few weeks.

We're looking forward to putting faces with the names we know so well at this point.

And I just bought some lime green nail polish, so I'm looking forward to giving manies to whoever wants one!

--H

oooh, sign me up for the lime green nail polish!! :love: that!!!

I'm looking forward to seeing the new friends again that we made during our Hershey meet, and getting to know everyone better. Also can't wait to meet more DISers and put faces to all the screen names!! This is our first cruise, so just to see a cruise ship in person will be a treat....and seeing the ocean without standing on yucky Jersey sand.... and going to Castaway Cay...... and....just EVERYTHING!!!! :yay:

I can't wait to hangout with my friends and also see all the new friends I made on the ABD trip again.

For me it's all about catching up with the friends that we have made during the past trips/events and also meeting new friends (the people that i haver never met before this trip).

It's nice that we are on a boat so the space is limited and that way we meet each other more often you will run into each other all the time if not then i'm coming to look for y'all!!
I also look forward to the pre and post days when a lot of people keep on meeting each other.

It's a bonus that we have the speakers and Jodi Benson but it's a bonus it's totally not the reason for booking this.
I like that the extras are there and i will attend everything but it isn't the reason for booking.

And i'm also looking forward to the time when the majority of people is back home again and we are still there.
We will have meets with people but on a more relaxing scale, less people more quality time spending together.

I'm also looking forward spending Christmas in the US.

Spending time with Jen. Oh and all the rest of my friends.

Nice of you to add the rest of us, Nicole. :lmao:

Spending time with all of my friends, including Jen and Nicole. :rotfl: And hearing the speakers. And getting my D&B DCL purse.

I can't believe 3 weeks from today, I will be heading to the World.

Kim

Watching Chris Walthers (crazydisneyman) sing Karaoke (New York New York) at Wavebands. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter