What are you looking forward to?

Oh wow, LOTS to look forward to, but here's what I'm thinking about at the moment:

going on Toy Story Mania and the Nemo subs for the first time
staying at DLH and GC for the first time!
seeing Tom Sawyer island now that pirates have invaded
Space Mountain
Tower of Terror
POTC
the fireworks
the Billies
a big 'ol turkey leg
shopping - we're budgeting a nice chunk just for spending money, woot!

Not looking forward to:
no Fantasmic while we're there!
the things about going with an infant that will make it tricky

Taking DD to celebrate her 6th Birthday, just as my parents did for me 30 years ago. And secretly hoping that one day she can experience the joy of taking her son/daughter for their 6th.

Im looking foward to riding Soarin Over California again. Did it this past April for the first time and will do it again next year when I make a trip out to Los Angeles. Such a great ride.

We went earlier this year as a family during spring break and will go next year during spring break as well. It was our first real family vacation. And we all had a blast!

Next year we are looking forward to (we didn't get to do a lot of stuff this year because we were trying to do too much - I am sure you seasoned people will know what I am talking about) :

** Dole Float
** The Tiki Room
** Beignits (sorry for the mis-spell - love them! But am not looking forward to the lack of good coffee)
** Going on Splash Mountain, Soarin', POTC, and Scream. And, of course, the new Toy Story Mania
** (Hopefully) Taking my mother for her FIRST EVER trip to Disneyland (or any Disney, LOL) - she is way past due for her Disneyland trip.
** The atmosphere - the excited people, the sights, the smells.
** TOON TOWN! (we completely missed this last time we went)

And I am sure there is much more!!

DD13 is at a very typical 13 y.o. stage in her life. She has the fine art of eye-rolling perfected, and is usually found to be standing with her arms crossed in front of her, slouched, and looking bored or annoyed. She's very sensitive and thin-skinned right now. However, if you get her by herself when she's not trying to look cool, she is such a joy. Creative, funny, smart and enthusiastic (when she thinks nobody's looking anyway...

:lmao: Hmmm, this sounds familiar...

I'm looking forward to bonding with my great-niece and watching the joy in her eyes as she experiences DL for the first time.

I'm looking forward seeing my son, an only child, be able to act the role of a big brother to a young girl much less fortunate than he is.

Well that and Toy Story Mania.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter