What are you looking forward to today?

I'm looking forward to having a 'ticker' again one day :sad1: Goodness knows when it'll be though....

I'm looking forward to the same thing hun!! i'm trying to convince Matt (he loves Orlando) but he is thinking of Vegas next year!

Today I am looking forward to arriving in MCO and walking out the doors to the parking lot and hitting that barrier of heat for the first time. :upsidedow

Best feeling ever :)

I'm looking forward to watching Philharmagic :)

Seeing my little girl's face light up when she sees the castle for the first time and her favourite characters.

Can't wait!

I'm looking forward to floating in the pool looking up at the beautiful blue Florida sky :lovestruc

Im looking forward to this time tomorrow when we have just over 2 hours left to go.

Im also looking forward to a few beverages and bon jovi at amway arena.

Waking up Christmas morning at BLT and strolling over to MK :)

Maybe it's the prospect of a long weekend but today I can't stop thinking about my first Margarita :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter