What are you looking forward to the most?!

PFFoppa21

Earning My Ears
I figured this would be a fun thread, both for people who are returning for another CP or for those people who are about to head down for their first time, or are awaiting word. Since some people are stressing about everything in these times, I thought it might be fun to think about all the great things in store for each of us, whether we're heading to FL or CA. This way, people might also think of things that they hadn't experienced before and will generate a lot of ideas for extracurricular stuff while on your program! PIs and MIs should also input on this!!!

What is the thing you're looking forward to most about your upcoming program?

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Hmmm there are so many things to be excited about!

-Working at Disney
-Meeting new people!
-Being away from cold weather! (for me at least)

I have been in a long distance relationship for the last 2.5 years and he lives near Orlando. So being close to him and being able to learn business from a company like Disney. Those are the top things I am looking for.

Of course I'm looking forward to going to DLR everyday, learning job skills and customer service from an amazing company, and seeing behind the scenes. But there are a couple really particular things I'm looking forward to.

At my job right now I LOVE seeing little kids excited to be there (I manage an aquatic facility with some AWESOME play stuctures/slides). Their eyes get all wide and are just so cute. I see it fairly often, but I expect to see a LOT more at Disneyland. Espescially since I'll be working photopass!
Also I'll be working when they open the wonderfull world of color show. CANNOT WAIT to see it!

so jeal I wish I could be there for the opening of World of Color!

I have been looking forward to working for Disney for several years now and I just can't believe it is actually happening. I am really looking forward to living on my own, doing my own cooking, etc. I am SO HAPPY that my boyfriend of 3 years decided to do the program with me. We are both OBSESSED with Disney and this is going to be the experience of a lifetime. I really hope that this will open the doors for future opportunities with the Walt Disney Company.

I'm just looking forward to meeting new people... and just the fact that I'll be living in Florida! I've never been down that way, been stuck in boring Michigan (or ohio) my whole life pretty much, where its only warm for 3 months. Which means I'll need to buy new clothes too. But and of course I'm also looking forward to the experience I'll gain down there.

Metting new people. Working at Disney World. Just living in Florida. Living on my own. Hopefully starting a relationship!

I'm excited about my PI because I get to work in 3 different parks and the opportunity to work with the groups of kids in the YES program. Oh and also the ability to pick up Safari shifts again.........I miss that attraction sometimes :)

For me, it's:
*meeting all the characters
*meeting everyone from online, and making new friends
*going to the parks
*trying new things

I'm interested in seeing the whole backstage areas, seeing how things work behind the scenes, going through Traditions...that sort of thing.

I am most looking forward to being able to say: "I am a Walt Disney World Cast Member!" I don't think anything can top that feeling for me.

I'm looking forward to make magic for other people. I know it sounds corny but I want Disney to mean the same for all guests as it does to me. I'm also looking forward to meeting new people and to say "I work at Disney World" and can get into the parks for free.

I work here right now, and I would say the coolest part is the classes I got to take and the people in the company that I got to meet. If all you do is wake up, go to work, come home, go to sleep on repeat, it can be easy to see a fairly negative view of the company. You may not feel like such an impressive, important or professional cast member when you're wiping ice cream out of a stroller or scooping popcorn into a box. The classes that I took however really helped me remember that I am a part of something much bigger than gift shop.

Plus, it's super cool to be able to go to a park whenever you want, even if you just want to see Dream Along With Mickey or Tiana's Showboat Jubilee and then leave. :)

I'm looking forward to make magic for other people. I know it sounds corny but I want Disney to mean the same for all guests as it does to me. I'm also looking forward to meeting new people and to say "I work at Disney World" and can get into the parks for free.

Couldn't have said it better myself

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter