What are you listening to right now? (Music)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parade music from disradio. :goodvibes

I have my DDs Beats pluged into the iPad and it sounds great!

Illuminations is on now! :cool1:

...Main Street USA music, from Mousework Radio, on Live365.com...

classic Otis Redding tunes on my iPad 2

It's a shame most folks only know him from "Dock of the Bay." People should do themselves a favor and listen to some of his other stuff, like "These Arms of Mine" and "I've Been Loving You Too Long." He makes you feel his pain. He could really bring it.

And the last 5 on my iPhone shuffle:

The Tracks Of My Tears--Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
With A Little Help From My Friends--The Beatles
Photograph--Charlie Robison
One on One--Hall & Oates
The Big One--George Strait

It's a shame most folks only know him from "Dock of the Bay." People should do themselves a favor and listen to some of his other stuff, like "These Arms of Mine" and "I've Been Loving You Too Long." He makes you feel his pain. He could really bring it.

I LOVE his music! I grew up listening to Otis Redding. My kids also have his music on their iPods. I can't tell you how pissed I was when Jay-Z and Kayne West used his voice on a song last year. Total insult. Otis Redding's soulful voice paired with rap music. It was AWFUL! Its funny, I'm 34 and I rarely listen to today's music. Its mostly synchronized noise!

But the last 5 recents songs played from my iPod was

Knock on Wood (Otis Redding & Carla Thomas)
Hard to Handle (Otis Redding)
Try A Little Tenderness (Otis Redding)
Love Man (Otis Redding)
Pain In My Heart (Otis Redding)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter