What are you going to book for 2007?

What if your first choice to book when 2007 rates come out?

• Something exotic and new! Med, Alaska, Bermuda, etc

• Repo-cruise - Either Eastbound or Westbound

• Costa Maya Cruise w/ Double Dip at CC

• 10-day Christmas Cruise

• Regular 7 Day Itinerary - Eastern

• Regular 7 Day Itinerary - Western

• Regular 4 Day Itinerary

• Regular 3 Day Itinerary

Results are only viewable after voting.

Admiral Boom

Always knows what time it is!
Who is ready to book? I've got my CC# standing by and ready to go as I'm sure a lot of other people do. I'm just curious as to what you're ready to book into. Feel free to answer the poll and/or share your hopes here.

For us, I think first choice will be something exotic like the med, or bermuda! Second choice will be a Panama repo, and third choice will be a CC double-dip.

I voted, but I must say I am suffering sever DCL withdrawl... :rotfl2: I have missed not cruising this year, and am hoping to book anything and everything next year..I just have to go..Pretty sad, isn't it?..Oh well, here I can share my pain, and my addiction.. :)

I am so with you. Just got off and am ready to book, but won't be able to go 2006 so off to 2007. It seems so long away... :confused3
Where are those prices. I would like an exotic cruise, but it all depends on the prices...

I know there are a lot of repeat cruisers on this board, but being our first, I'm hoping for eastern as St. Thomas looks beautiful. Would like 3rd or 4th week in July.

We will probably do the Western since we have never been. (unless they come back to california, then we'll do that)

Waiting for rates to come out so I can book for a May 2007 a 7-night cruise....and I don't care where it goes!!!!! Just want to be on it!!!!!

Really want to do Alaska in 2007. It would be awesome if DCL went there. If not we'll look at other lines.

Can't wait for 2007!!! If all goes as planned I hope to have 2 cruises in 2007. A short 3 day over March 17th for our 17th wedding anniversary (we went to WDW for our first anniversary and want to go back (just us, no kids!) so hoping to do a land and sea type thing. Ideally, we'll have Castaway Cay and Palo on our anniversary!

Then if DCL goes somewhere exciting we want to do a repo or someplace exotic with the family. If DCL stays put or does West Coast again, then we hope to do a 7 day whatever Thanksgiving week.

How's that for a longwinded answer :rotfl2:

Does anyone know when they will be coming out with the 2007 dates? I just want to go on another cruise. Dont care where its at. Cant afford one next year. Have to wait until 2007.

turtle51 said:
Does anyone know when they will be coming out with the 2007 dates? I just want to go on another cruise. Dont care where its at. Cant afford one next year. Have to wait until 2007.

No, unfortunately, we do not..This is another reason to stick around here..Cause as soon as they're out (if not before) you will know here.....Some have reported being told October, so........... :rolleyes:

:flower: IMO - only :)

2007 rates should be coming out very very soon!!! So keep watching :)

If I am correct they would come out with the first part of the year up to the
summer and then release the rest of the dates just a little later. I am sure that they are trying to confirm dates and specific itineraries locked down so they do not have to go back and make any schedule changes.......

But we agree, the earlier you book the better, look at everyone who was lucky enough to book the first May Repo cruise at the beginning!!!! Boy,
did those rates sky rocket!!!!

Just a helpful hint, again my opinion only :)

For some reason you are ready to go and the rates open and you go thru
a agency and they are closed, just an idea so you do not miss out on a
opportunity, call DCL direct 800-511-1333 and LOCK IN your rate and then
call your agent and recheck your pricing and just transfer the booking over.

This way, you can have your cake and eat it too :) Just a thought and
a way you could lock in the rate. You can lock in the rate with just the names in your party and it should at least hold for 48 hours (make sure with
DCL) without even putting any money down :)

But I would think it would be soon :) HOPEFULLY!!!! There are so many of
us ready to go!!!!! Disney should be really really happy!!!! Would be great to announce new rates and a 3rd ship (sorry had to get that in :teeth: ) we
really really want to hear THAT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!

Have a AWESOME DAY!!!!!

Dana
dizneyusa
beanie-babies@att.net
:wave:

We will be celebrating our 10th anniversary that year so we may be cruising off holiday season for the first time. Early Nov/late Oct is possible. :)

not sure when we will be going - we'd like to try a Western this time - December and May are our vacation months so probably one of those months!

I am waiting to hear on prices for Feb vacation week or last week in August....don't care which itinerary. Anyone know how these two weeks typically compare price wise? Would Feb vacation week be higher priced than August or about the same? How about April vacation week.....about the same as Feb vacation week? I really hate to go on vacation weeks, but now that DD is in high school, it's really hard to pull her out of school for a week long vacation :guilty:

We want a Southern Carribean route. I would love to go to Martinque. If thats not an option then I think we will book a repo cruise. We have watched the video from the last repo a couple dozen times and I still get chills watching it.

We will probably take the kids out of school since Dh's job makes it too diffiicult to go during school breaks.

Hurry up Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter