• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What are you getting your kids for Christmas?

A 38 ft Tiffin moho... Now just have to figure out how to wrap it and fit it under the tree:idea: Anyone have any suggestions????

A 38 ft Tiffin moho... Now just have to figure out how to wrap it and fit it under the tree:idea: Anyone have any suggestions????

There is a really big Christmas Tree at Fort wilderness. and a large RED BOW would do for wrapping paper

bring it over here. we'll get it under the tree...
xmas.gif

2 of our 4 are getting Nintendo DS's and so is the wife. They are also getting Guitar Hero 3 World Tour and Dance Dance revolution HDP2 for the Wii. Our 6 and 7 year olds are also getting new 8 gig iPod nano's and various other clothes etc.

This is where we're heading. The kids haven't been terrible though so they don't deserve that. It's not fair. I'm working more than ever (and hubby working six days a week) but we still have no extra $. Plus we need to save for our big Disney trip in April. With any luck we'll have tax returns to help. I am trying to convince my family that if we're patient we will look at the after Christmas sales for real deals.

Our kids are getting a trip to the FORT!!!! Of course they're going to have to wait for 6 months before they get to enjoy it. Just going to "inform" them of it on Christmas....Other than that, not a whole lot, clothes, a few small toys, some lanyards and trading pins picked up on clearance....

It's 22 degrees outside here now, boy does June in FLorida sound good right now.....

Our kids are getting a trip to the FORT!!!! Of course they're going to have to wait for 6 months before they get to enjoy it. Just going to "inform" them of it on Christmas....Other than that, not a whole lot, clothes, a few small toys, some lanyards and trading pins picked up on clearance....

It's 22 degrees outside here now, boy does June in FLorida sound good right now.....

What a GREAT gift !! Anyone would love to get that !:thumbsup2

mine are going to the Fort ....anyone in the family not going....getting a bit of this and that..non Disney... not into it like we are lol

All of our neighbors are gett'n shower caps and little bars of soap for xmas.

Last time we stayed at a hotel I raided the "house keeping" cart !

All of our neighbors are gett'n shower caps and little bars of soap for xmas.

Last time we stayed at a hotel I raided the "house keeping" cart !

By admission - FtWGuy steals all the napkins from the FtW pool's snack bar. Either he stashes them in the Kiwi - or he makes a lot of origami animals to give out as Xmas gifts!:lmao:

Im getting my kids socks....one for EACH foot!!!! And STRAWS....thats right....SOCKS AND STRAWS....its gonna be a banner freakin' Christmas at the BigDaddy House!!! ;)

... Our trip to Disney for Christmas. DD-15 suggested months ago that if we went for a week, it was all she wanted. Well, that was all she wanted THEN -- then came the "I want (need?) an Ipod Nano to replace my Zen (that still works but nobody she knows has one, they all have Ipods); I want the fancy Tales of Beedle the Bard because it's by JKRowling and it's the fancy edition; I want the standard Tales of Beedle the Bard because there will be a release party at Barnes and Noble and my friends and I want to go and it's no fun if you don't buy the book; irish dance teacher told me she HAS TO HAVE a new wig for the Oireachtas competition on Thanksgiving weekend because the wig I bought in September that looks really good on her isn't the same as 2 of the other girls in her 4-hand group".

She's getting the trip to Disney and Tales of Beedle the Bard standard edition from Barnes and Noble and the @#$% wig (because I have no choice in that one, I've already paid for her competition entry and there are 3 other girls on her team that would kill ME). And a couple of small makeup things for the stocking she still gets.

DH is only getting the trip to Disney. He says that he doesn't want anything else. I respect that. :thumbsup2

I wanted a new TT and truck to replace our Class C. But I'm getting coal... and the trip to Disney. Maybe next year?

My kids are getting a trip to Disneyland CA this Christmas. I finally told them today. I did have ressies at the Fort for Christmas that I cancelled a couple of weeks ago. I decided that at least 1 trip to CA before they get out of school was necessary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter