• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What are you doing today?

Well, I spent all morning playing Wii with my sister. Now I have to do all the accounting homework I spent my entire spring break avoiding and then I need to get down on the treadmill. After that, I'll probably read some and then spend a lazy afternoon with my boyfriend. :)

I am going to go walk the beach with some friends then get together for a dinner and a movie, and play Cranium. :thumbsup2 Then, I have to get ready to go back to school tomorrow. No more spring break for me. :(

I went to the Chicago Flower and Garden Show. Loved it! It's nice to see a sign of spring!! Other than that, I will probably be lazy all day and play on the computer while watching the NCAA tournament. Sounds like great fun to me!! :)

I am thinking a nap is in order here shortly.

Dh says Nascar is on, so I may zone out to that. At some point dishes should be done, maybe some laundry.

Not much going on here. Catching up on some reading for class, maybe watch a movie, and snuggle with the kitty of course. :cloud9:
Life is so exciting...:rotfl:

DH needs a haircut, so while he is doing that I am gonna shop and get stuff to weed and feed the lawn. Then we will spend the rest of the day doing yard work....yeah....

I second that. We took the dogs on a nice, long walk this morning and then came back and started doing yard work. Taking a little break now, and then it's back at it! I might experiment this evening with margarita cupcakes... basically just lime-flavored cupcakes. Any ideas? =)

Went to church and sang at both services (8:30 and 10:30 am). Then went food shopping for the first time in four days. Watched part of the Tennessee-Virginia NCAA Mens Basketball Tournament game. Now DISing and listening to my Eagles CDs. I have a habit of listening to my compact discs in alphabetical order, the way they're arranged in my storage cabinets. I'm into the beginning of letter "E". With about 1,400 total CDs in my collection and about 1,000 left to listen to, I should be finished hearing them all by the beginning of next year.

Jim

DH and I got things caught up around the house since this is the only day we have off together. Both DSs had a shift at work. My family will be here for a corned beef and cabbage dinner. DH is such a good cook. I am going back to my book as soon as I check out a few things here on the DIS.

Karen

What are you doing today?

Masticating. The next time will be at the dinner table this evening.

threadclosed.gif

Proud Founder of the Lock and Roll Club

We had our first childbirth class from 9-2pm. We came home and relaxed, DH watched basketball. We just took a walk down Las Olas for some ice cream ... YUMMY. Relaxing again, I am slowing doing a little bit of laundry and playing with Alex's toys!!! I keep remaking the bed and smelling the little onsies!! I am hoping to remember to watch the cruise ships leave between 5 and 5:30 ... I have been forgetting lately but I love to sit on the balcony and watch them leaving ... Then we will go down to a local hot dog hut for some chili dogs!!!

I went to mall looking for a Coach bag. But came home empty.:guilty:

Not pittsburgh but south of it in Latrobe its called Saint Vincent College.. the Steelers have their summer training camp here

My cousin graduated from St. Vincent's...I went to Duquesne.

Today was a busy day.

Church in the morning, home for an hour trying to clean the stovetop :rolleyes: , went to the mall to get my hair cut and colored, and finally my son's 4th birthday party at McDonald's....I'm exhausted!

Recovering from Nieces wedding, yes she got married on St. Patrick’s Day. It was perfect since we are very Irish. Harp, Guinness, and some Irish step dancing!!! Yummy. Today: Mass at 4:00, took DS to work at 5:00 then off to Work myself...:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter