• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What are you currently excited about?

Honestly I am just really excited for my upcoming trip. I've been feeling a bit under motivated at work lately and just think I really need a break so getting away for 2 weeks will be great - I can't even remember the last time I took more than 1 week off

Oh, and for visiting about 10 breweries during said trip

Unrelated but I am pretty pumped for the upcoming Cruiserweight Classic tournament on WWE network

I'm just looking forward to meeting others and some more little events that aren't common and hope they add more. I'm not really looking forward to fall though, the ticket prices I think have me on the fence for not wanting to attend the parties.. I'm sure that will change closer.

@Princess Jes jealous you are going to Aladdin on Broadway. The guy that plays Genie is incredible and that's one show I really want to see.

Well my vacation isn't until January but I'm really looking forward to seeing AK at night. It's already my favorite park and I can't wait to see it in a completely different way.

I'm also excited/scared/nervous to run 48.6 miles in four days...

Have to say looking forward to My Nov trip.

Although before that in August I have a weekend away in Amsterdam, with friends, planned and the very exciting thing is mum & dad have offered to watch my DS.

You are doing the Dopey Challenge then? That's my goal for 2019 :), though with my limited patience, may become 2018. I did the Goofy this year and it was the greatest weekend of my life, the marathon is unreal!!
Yes I am! I haven't done the marathon yet but have done the other three races. I would also like to point out that if you can I would aim for 2018 as myself along with many others want to run Dopey in 2018 as well since its the 25th anniversary of the marathon, 5th anniversary of the Dopey and 10K, and the 25th anniversary of the 5K.

Yes I am! I haven't done the marathon yet but have done the other three races. I would also like to point out that if you can I would aim for 2018 as myself along with many others want to run Dopey in 2018 as well since its the 25th anniversary of the marathon, 5th anniversary of the Dopey and 10K, and the 25th anniversary of the 5K.

Well then, it has to be done, right?!

Good luck with training for the full, it's nerve-racking and you may at times think "I'll never be able to run that far!", but it magically happens. I won't yap on much more but look forward to hearing more about your preparation for the dopey. Did you experience crazy adrenaline during previous marathon weekends you've attended? It had never happened to me before but I only managed an hour of sleep between the half and full due to excitement and nerves.

Ah, even recalling it and just reading that you're going has me stoked for my next marathon weekend! :D

These are all awesome things to look forward to guys and gals!!!

Have to say looking forward to My Nov trip.

Although before that in August I have a weekend away in Amsterdam, with friends, planned and the very exciting thing is mum & dad have offered to watch my DS.
How long until Brexit ruins this type of little weekend getaway?

Well then, it has to be done, right?!

Good luck with training for the full, it's nerve-racking and you may at times think "I'll never be able to run that far!", but it magically happens. I won't yap on much more but look forward to hearing more about your preparation for the dopey. Did you experience crazy adrenaline during previous marathon weekends you've attended? It had never happened to me before but I only managed an hour of sleep between the half and full due to excitement and nerves.

Ah, even recalling it and just reading that you're going has me stoked for my next marathon weekend! :D
Yes the adrenaline is crazy and marathon weekend is unlike any other Disney trip I've ever done. It's almost an addiction.

We leave for Disney next Friday. Among other things, we'll be at the Mega Meet events. Not excited about central Florida in July but excited about the trip itself.

As Jes noted, we are rendezvousing in NYC next month to actually meet each other in person and seeing Aladdin on Broadway while we're there. I'm super excited about that.

It's still a few months away but DW and I will be on the Podcast cruise in December. Although we've met the team many times, this will be our first time traveling with them so I'm really looking forward to that.

As for some of the previous comments, good luck to the runners. I'm a runner but not on that scale. 5K is my limit so far. So I totally respect those of you who do halfs and fulls and more. We were there or marathon weekend this year and saw some of the race. It's quite a sight.

And DW and I did Food and Wine last year. We had been there during the event several times but never really participated. This was the first time DD wasn't with us and we really took it in, did the whole eating around the world thing, and it was such a great experience. Enjoy!

It's actually waaay too early to get too excited about my next Disney Vacation... I know, but I sort of am! :mickeyjum

But at the moment I'm super excited to listen back on some fun and interesting DIS POP episodes! :teeth::music:

:tinker:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter