What are you convinced people pretend to enjoy?

Since it is legal and you can buy it from legitimate sources, we have tried a little of this marijuana. Smoking is out of the question because of the smell, so it is edibles. Really do not get it, first it takes an hour before you feel anything, then at most you get a little light headed, not a real great feeling. Can not understand why it is so popular. Give me a vodka on the rocks any day.

Early elementary school softball and baseball games. T ball in adorable, goes downhill quickly.

Kids school concerts. Just went to one a few nights ago and chatted with some other parents and we all guiltily admitted these concerts are torturous.
Once my middle schooler joined the school's rock band I looked forward to the concerts. I just wish he was willing to sing in the band. He has a great voice.
NFL Football. I mean who really wants to sit around for 4 hours to watch 10 minutes of action???? Nobody. It is basically the same as waiting 90 minutes for 7 Dwarfs Mine Train.
I can't stand NFL football but I love going to my alma mater's home games. The pageantry is fun to watch with the band, cheerleaders, group that runs the flags after touchdowns, the Frog horn, etc. and there's great people watching.
My mother-in-law 😬😂
Are you sure you didn't mean my MIL?
I loved working as a college librarian and miss it now. It was intellectually rewarding and a lot of fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter