What Are You Celebrating on Your Next Trip?

We're celebrating our daughter's first trip and somewhat belated (only 5 months) birthday, and our 15th wedding anniversary (1997 honeymoon at WL).

Can't wait!

Daughter's 9th Birthday.....Celebrated every one of her Birthdays at the World...leaving the days plans up to a 8/9 year old ought to be fun....
We will be there celebrating my daughter's 9th birthday as well, on Oct. 11! First trip there, so the excitement is crazy. :)

Celebrating that we finally get to visit WDW as parents! We're celebrating our son's adoption and his 4th birthday on our upcoming trip!

Also we are celebrating our last child to move out......thats big too.

We will be celebrating my birthday on Dec. 4 and our 2nd anniversary during that trip as well even though we were married on Jan. 4 :) :santa:

In March my middle daughter and I will be there . The 2nd day is her 14th birthday (she wants to have breakfast with Tigger lol) She said she saw so many birthday pins on our trip last week she wonders if anyone will believe it is really her birthday lol

DBF and I are celebrating one thing and making note of two more -

Celebrating
My 30th Birthday (least I'm the same age as Epcot right?)

Events of Note
Our first real vacation together as a couple
His first WDW trip (he'd been to Disneyland a few years back)

2-10 January 2013 we will be going to celebrate our daughters 6th birthday and her SUCCESSFUL open heart surgery!
WooHoo!!

-Fran =)

Definitely cause to celebrate!!!

We will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary, it's actually this Friday but we can't make it down until the 20th. We are also spending one day for my sons 5th birthday. It's in August, but I made "tickets" for the pirate league, pirate and pals, and Garden Grill which is his favorite, and he got to open that on his birthday.

:cool1:We'll be celebrating my 60th birthday in February and our 40th anniversary as husband and wife!!!!!!:cheer2::cheer2: Hard to believe I'll be 60, but it doesn't seem like 40 years of wedded bliss!!!!:hug:

We arrive on Thanksgiving day so we will be celebrating the begining of the holiday season along with DH's birthday and our 16th anniversary. I'm so excited only 52 more days:thumbsup2

My birthday, my father in laws birthday, a family reunion (5 years since we have seen them!!) and my father in laws safe return from Afghanistan!! :goodvibes

Well, we'll be celebrating my DDs birthday.
Half heartedly. She turns 10 the day after we return. This will be her last trip as a child :-(

MrJNT said:
My disneymoon with my future wife in November!

Congratulations on your marriage! Have a great disneymoon!

LVSWL said:
My husband and I will be celebrating our 25th anniversary on our trip. Just a few weeks to go.

Congrats! Hope the next 25 are as great as the first!

khertz said:
We will be celebrating my son's second birthday! On his birthday, we'll be having breakfast at Crystal Palace & spend the day in Magic Kingdom. :goodvibes

Woohoo! It's like his last baby birthday!

cwt580 said:
this trip(may 2013)

we will celebrate our DD college graduation from the week before. Wildlife biology and natural resources management. She is gonna pull it off in 4 yrs. We are so excited for this trip..she will be 21 when we go this time..taking her college roomate with us. I think we are in for a fun vacation...

yeah yeah it will be my DW and mine 30th anniverary also..no big deal. right???? i didnt say that did i?

Congratulations to your DD and her graduation! Yes, 30 is a huge deal! Only 20 more to 50!

SEC71 said:
19th anniversary
almost a year with a brain tumor
My 4 year enjoying Disney!

Congrats on the 19th anniversary!

Hope you get well! :)

Woohoo!

ConvenientTruth said:
Daughter's 9th Birthday.....Celebrated every one of her Birthdays at the World...leaving the days plans up to a 8/9 year old ought to be fun....

That should be fun! Happy birthday to your DD!

AppleMagic said:
Ill be celebrating my 5 yr anniversary with my girlfriend, we have reservations at the California Grill that night pixiedust::thumbsup2

Congrats!

Schmoodle said:
I'm celebrating my 50th birthday in November!

Congratulations to your 50th!

noona23 said:
We're celebrating my daughter's 10th birthday November 29th-December 9th..
Shhhhhhhh...it's a surprise :)
She'll be psyched to finally be eating off the adult menus!!

Disney surprises are always awesome! Congrats on the birthday celebration!

grumpyemt said:
My daughter Isabella's first trip to disney world . her sister who is 8 has been like five times now.:thumbsup2

I love first trips...they only happen once! :)

Chynasmom said:
We're celebrating our daughter's first trip and somewhat belated (only 5 months) birthday, and our 15th wedding anniversary (1997 honeymoon at WL).

Can't wait!

Awesome! Happy somewhat belated birthday to your DD! ;)

Congratulations on your 15th wedding anniversary, that's great!

emkat2012 said:
We will be there celebrating my daughter's 9th birthday as well, on Oct. 11! First trip there, so the excitement is crazy. :)

First trip and a birthday? Your DD has it made! ;) Congrats!

tonga said:
Celebrating that we finally get to visit WDW as parents! We're celebrating our son's adoption and his 4th birthday on our upcoming trip!

That's very cool, congratulations, first time WDW parents!

kpmdjm said:
our son's 16th bday and our daughters 10th bday.

Double digits and middle aged teen: congrats!

xipotec said:

Truly something to celebrate, right?! ;)

cwt580 said:
Also we are celebrating our last child to move out......thats big too.

It's big for her AND you. ;)

Disney-Chick said:
We will be celebrating my birthday on Dec. 4 and our 2nd anniversary during that trip as well even though we were married on Jan. 4 :) :santa:

Happy birthday! And, so what if you celebrate a little early: never hurt anyone! ;)

cbate717 said:
My DF 27th birthday!!!! party: And my 10th trip to WDW!!!

Congrats to your DF's birthday! Man, you've got me beat! :)

Tink_Or_Belle said:
In March my middle daughter and I will be there . The 2nd day is her 14th birthday (she wants to have breakfast with Tigger lol) She said she saw so many birthday pins on our trip last week she wonders if anyone will believe it is really her birthday lol

Of course, she has NOTHING to sorry about! Happy birthday to your DD!

Kbendig said:
Definitely cause to celebrate!!!

We will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary, it's actually this Friday but we can't make it down until the 20th. We are also spending one day for my sons 5th birthday. It's in August, but I made "tickets" for the pirate league, pirate and pals, and Garden Grill which is his favorite, and he got to open that on his birthday.

Congrats! Hope the next decade is even better than the first! Happy birthday to your son!

MrsDuck said:
We're getting married at Disney on our next trip!

Congratulations! Hope you have an awesome trip, and happy married life!

wdwfanva said:
:cool1:We'll be celebrating my 60th birthday in February and our 40th anniversary as husband and wife!!!!!!:cheer2::cheer2: Hard to believe I'll be 60, but it doesn't seem like 40 years of wedded bliss!!!!:hug:

Awesome! Happy diamond birthday!

Congrats on 40 years of wedded bliss!

hulagirl87 said:
Congrats! DH and I got married in Disney 5 years ago. Man the time has flown! Now we will be celebrating DD's first trip :goodvibes So excited!!

Congrats on your 5th anniversary! Woohoo, love first trips!

LaurieN said:
We arrive on Thanksgiving day so we will be celebrating the begining of the holiday season along with DH's birthday and our 16th anniversary. I'm so excited only 52 more days:thumbsup2

Triple whammy! Love it! Congratulations!

MaggieBailey said:
My birthday, my father in laws birthday, a family reunion (5 years since we have seen them!!) and my father in laws safe return from Afghanistan!! :goodvibes

Two happy birthdays, a big ol' awesome, and a huge thank you to your FIL!

LaurenT said:
Well, we'll be celebrating my DDs birthday.
Half heartedly. She turns 10 the day after we return. This will be her last trip as a child :-(

Happy birthday to your DD, Lauren!

Just as a Disney child...you've still got eight years! :)

Chief Powhatan said:
Thanksgiving!

Great! One of my favorites to celebrate!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter