• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

what ARE you buying with 20% off target

So are we able to use other printable target coupons with the 20% off coupon? Anyone done it? :] it would be awesome to get the 20%, target coupons, manufacturer coupons and the cartwheel! :]
Yes. You can use as many other coupons, cartwheel, etc that you want

I am getting ready to make my list. Will be buying some groceries, stocking up if I can find good deals. I may do the household thing if I can find a q, sprint will not let me text short codes, I have been too lazy to call. I have a few cartwheel deals to get, they have one for 20% off one star shoes, I might get a pair. Probably a good time to get stocking stuffers. I am mostly done Christmas shopping but will look for the few we need still.

anyone know if the wii u console is eligible? I just bought it but I am thinking I should return it and buy it with the coupon.

I am getting ready to make my list. Will be buying some groceries, stocking up if I can find good deals. I may do the household thing if I can find a q, sprint will not let me text short codes, I have been too lazy to call. I have a few cartwheel deals to get, they have one for 20% off one star shoes, I might get a pair. Probably a good time to get stocking stuffers. I am mostly done Christmas shopping but will look for the few we need still.

The $10 coupon is also in the online ad like the grocery one was. Just click on it and it will select to print.

We do all of our grocery shopping at target so we stocked up. We had 4 carts full of groceries, toiletries, OTC meds, forks, fondue pot, jeans and t shirts for DH, winter gloves (kids are always losing these), you name it. If I thought I would need it in the next month and it was not perishable we bought it:thumbsup2.

Our total was 1100 before coupons an we got it down to 847 after coupons and discounts (scored 4 target gift cards as well).

The best part...I had two coupons and was able to give one to the gal in front of me in line and save her $90 as well.

Awesome job!:thumbsup2

soo now we know that GC are really excluded what are you going to buy? Groceries for me just to save the trip to Winco. My Christmas shopping is pretty much done. So I am blank on what else I may NEED lol

What is this 20% coupon everyone is talking about? I am a red card member and spend plenty there per month and haven't seen a coupon.

What is this 20% coupon everyone is talking about? I am a red card member and spend plenty there per month and haven't seen a coupon.
It was a black Friday coupon. You had to spend $75 to in the store on black Friday to get it.

if you've already used the coupon ... would you say there's a better order to give everything to the cashier? I'm thinking I'd use the $x off $xx purchase first and go from there. Trying to avoid getting beeped on anything. LOL

if you've already used the coupon ... would you say there's a better order to give everything to the cashier? I'm thinking I'd use the $x off $xx purchase first and go from there. Trying to avoid getting beeped on anything. LOL

IMO I was beeped only once (and I just took it out ) for a coupon to spend 25 save 5, she scanned the 20% off first so that could have been why I would have them do it last. I am not sure if it would make a difference though I had spent 28 on mens appearel but I have read that coupon is difficult sooo I am not sure what caused it to beep.

my cashier rearranged everything I gave her, she took $$ off first, then then 20%, then my cartwheel, then the redcard was last (obviously LOL).

my cashier rearranged everything I gave her, she took $$ off first, then then 20%, then my cartwheel, then the redcard was last (obviously LOL).

that's pretty much the order I figured it should be -- I thought it was better to hang on to the 20% as long as possible, before the cartwheel.

thanks!

We got a bunch of replacement Christmas lights, a heavy duty case for the iPad mini we're giving our son for Christmas, a bunch of cleaning stuff, and some other random stuff. I had hoped it would work for the Disney cards, but figured it wouldn't. Still, I saved about $50 on stuff I needed to get! I'm happy :)

I put my coupon to good use. I bought a display camera for my daughter and was able to get a great deal on it, a cheap television for our outdoor room, a turntable for DD for Christmas, a bunch of household items, groceries, laundry soap, etc. I spent $642 and saved almost $350 with the 20% coupon, paper coupons, mobile coupons, cartwheel, and the $10 off $40 household product coupon.

I've been thinking about what I am going to use mine for.

Anyone know when Target gets restock deliveries? I'd like to wait until they restock after BF. I assume Tuesday, so I am planning to go Wed unless I hear differently.

I'll look for all the remaining items on my kids lists. But I think some of the bigger items will be better deals elsewhere. (DS wants two specific big Lego sets. I'm pretty sure Target doesn't carry one. And TRU has BOGO30% off which works out better.) I hope to get all our stocking stuffers. (tooth brushes, hand sanitizer, crafts, ect.) Maybe some clothes. I have a few random people I have no gift idea for so I'll just see what good deal I can get for them. Hmm, what else...

I just got back! My cashier said that my purchase with the coupon was the largest one she had done so far. I stocked up on household supplies and toiletries for the whole year as this is what we buy at Target. I also got printer ink and two Christmas gifts.

We looked pretty funny I think... I had two carts full with my little kids pushing the second one. I saved $124!!! Now the hard part. I am going to label the supplies with dates so we don't run through things like the paper towels and plastic bags too quickly. Then I will pull out supplies from my laundry room based on dates to make it last the whole year.

I really hope they do this deal again next year - it was great!

When I used my coupon yesterday, I presented cartwheel and 20% off first, then $10 off $40 cleaning supplies, and it would not take that one. I asked at CS,and they took the $10 off .

I saved $60 on my new Wii U system (which was $299), and another $15 on misc household items. And a bit more because I used my debit redcard to pay for the balance.

I just went shopping today and got a lot of Christmas gifts and stocking stuffers. I'm going to Disney next week and got stuff to prepare for my trip. I also stock up on normal household items. Filled up a whole cart and save 82$ with the coupon another 30$ in regular coupons and about 35$ with redcard and pharmacy coupon. It was a great trip!

I saved $60 on my new Wii U system (which was $299), and another $15 on misc household items. And a bit more because I used my debit redcard to pay for the balance.
Pretty jealous about this! We bought our wii u a couple of weeks before thanksgiving, and of course my husband couldn't wait to open it so I couldn't return.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter