• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What are they doing at Ariel's Grotto?

WayneWatsonFan

Earning My Ears
Those wooden walls around Ariel's Grotto -- or as I remember it as a kid, 20000 Leagues Under The Sea (fave ride of all time!) -- anyone know what the Disney elves are doing back there? A new ride? Just some landscaping? Something else completely?

After all these years they have finally decided to reclaim the area that held 20K. Information has it that, for now, it is just removing the old lagoon and relandscaping the area.

There has been no word on when or even if anything is planned for the area. Seems like a huge waste of prime real estate to me!

Anyone have any idea when the green walls will come down? Will they be removed for the 50th anniversary celebration?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter