What are these called?

Luv0fDisney

DIS Veteran
Hello, I'm in a middle of making something out of cork... Not saying what other than its a necklace.

I am wondering if anyone can put a name to the metal part in this picture:

enhanced-buzz-14990-1351118985-4.jpg

so i know what to look for in the craft store

It looks like washers in different sizes with a screw on the bottom and a eye screw on the top. You could probably make that work and paint washers to the color you want!

You might have better luck (and less expense) looking for the screws and different sized washers in the hardware store. Cute idea though!!!;)

bankgirl05 said:
You might have better luck (and less expense) looking for the screws and different sized washers in the hardware store. Cute idea though!!!;)

I love going to the hardware store for craft supplies! :)

Yeah i found out they are just washers. Might have to paint em to go with the theme. I am really excited to show you guys what i made and planning on doing different themes.

I went to the store with a list from a website on what I needed but they didn't have all the washers so I just got the screw eye thing... Made my own version of a necklace... Will post a pic in a new post of my necklace.

Can you post an image of the item used to? Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter