• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What are the weirdest complaints you have heard in WDW?

CR Resort Fan 4 Life

DIS Veteran
A few years ago my family & I were purchasing something at Team Mickey & somehow we started talking with the Cast Member about Disney Cruise Line. Anyway he went to on tell us that he heard a guest complaining that he & his family did not see any Mickey Mouse clouds like they would advertise in the commercials. When I heard that I could not stop laughing, because it was one of the funniest things I ever heard.

Anyway if I was wondering what are the weirdest complaints you have heard in WDW, by overhearing someone talking to a Cast Member or having someone tell you a story.

This isn't really a complaint to a CM, but towards me...

When I was about 7, we were walking into Epcot, and a CM gave me a sticker, so I stuck it on my shirt, and carelessly threw the little crunched up piece of wax paper on the floor. Suddenly, I get a tap on my shoulder, I turn around, and there's this lady standing in front of me holding the piece of wax paper. She starts screaming at me; "YOU NEED TO THROW THIS OUT!", and so on. My mom and I (as well as other travellers) are just standing there, staring at this lady raging on. Of course, my mom defended me.

I'm not saying it's ok to litter, by the way, I just think she was overreacting... just a tad...

We took a family member to WDW and they proceeded to complain about all the children everywhere. :rolleyes:

Needless to say we have never taken them back to WDW with us.

All the people raving on and on about how horrible "Beverly" is at Club Cool. Its FREE people!!! There arent many FREE things there!!! If you dont like it, spit it out already!!! :rotfl2: (just not on me please!:) )

I always think it's funny to hear people complain about the returning fastpass people SKIPPING in line. I realize that not every visitor to WDW spends hours on the DIS before their trip.................but come on! Fastpass is advertised EVERYWHERE and it's available to EVERYONE! How long can it take someone who is smart enough to FIND WDW to figure out the fast pass thing?:lmao:

I was in Fantasmic, and a guy behind me was complaining to his family that he didn't come all the way from England to wait 30 minutes for a show. I felt like turning around and ask him how long the wait was for Fantasmic in England. Some people are really impatient.

We were at the animal kingdom and there was a man SCREAMING at the cast members at guest relations that it was crowded. It was too crowded and he didnt get to see many animals. He has seen much better zoos back home.
My sister inlaw and I were laughing so hard because we kept saying ITS NOT A ZOO!! You know how they say that, I forget how they spell it though!

I wish I had a dollar for everytime I heard someone say '' I PAID $5,000 FOR THIS TRIP AND SHOULDN'T HAVE TO WAIT''.

I have a few.

"THOSE PEOPLE ARENT SUPPOSED BE SMOKING IN THE PARK!!!!" (we were in a SMOKING SECTION!):confused3

"EVERTHING IS TOO DAMN EXPENSIVE HERE" :rotfl2:

"I CANT SEE THE PARADE CAUSE THERE ARE PEOPLE STANDING IN FRONT OF ME!":lmao:

"ITS TOO HOT":rolleyes:

Those kinds of things always make me laugh! :lmao:

We were at the animal kingdom and there was a man SCREAMING at the cast members at guest relations that it was crowded. It was too crowded and he didnt get to see many animals. He has seen much better zoos back home.
My sister inlaw and I were laughing so hard because we kept saying ITS NOT A ZOO!! You know how they say that, I forget how they spell it though!

Lol! I know what you mean. Isn't it Natazu?? Something like that anyway :scratchin

I like the comment "Why do I have to move all the way to the end. I should be able to sit right in the middle, people can walk past me."

Oh and I like the comment, "this fastpast isn't very fast."

That fastpass/cutting in line thing is always funny to me as well.

I giggle when I hear people complain that they have been around and around on the monorail and it has not stopped at any park except MK. :rotfl:

My favorite is "it’s raining; I paid good money it’s not supposed to rain"

Lol! I know what you mean. Isn't it Natazu?? Something like that anyway :scratchin

Not that it's that important but I believe they spelled it Nahtazu.. that's what it says on my AK map from 3 years ago..

I always get a kick out of the people who say "I paid all this money to come here and...." Like the thousands of other people who are there didn't also pay the same money :lmao:

I especially find it hilarious when they say "I didn't pay all this money to come here and stand in line for 2 hours to get on some stupid ride!" So uhh.. why did you come here then? You know... you don't have to stand in line to admire the foliage :rotfl:

Okay - I'll admit this one is from me.....and is a tale DGF and DNephew have loved to tell for the last 4 years...."We can't do that then....that's the time I planned for us to be spontaneous". :lmao:

Yea, I know - planning to be spontaneous is an oxymoron......I can't help it, I'm a complusive planner

Years ago a woman in Cosmic Rays was complaining loudly and rudely to some CM clean up person cleaning tables that she could "Get chicken fingers for $.99 for her kid at McDonalds". We were trying so hard not to laugh, and i so wanted to tell her that she is not AT McDonalds....:tongue:

"It's dark in here. This is just ridiculous. They should tell you it's dark in here." We heard that over and over by a lady in the Sounds Dangerous attraction at MGM. The sign out front lets you know most of the attraction is in complete darkness and the host tells you that before the attraction starts. She wouldn't shut up, even when folks around her started making comments to her.

Someone was complaining (a full grown man) and really upset after "It's Tough To Be a Bug" because he swore he had been stung. Not just joking about the "stinging" but super upset that he believed he had really been stabbed with some fake stinger in the back. The mind is a powerful thing.

At Epcot a woman screamed at Mushu because his handwriting was sloppy and he "ruined" her daughter's autograph book. Then the scariest gurgling noise came out of Mushu. His CM said "Now Mushu you know you're not allowed to breathe fire on our guests!" :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter