What are the"soundtracks " at each resort?

MinnieMommy07

Mouseketeer
What music is played around each resort?is it piped it in for each section or just at the pools etc? What was on the loop?

Just speaking about POFQ, I hear the music tracks in the inside common areas, food court & gift shop, outside in common areas like walkways. Not sure about the pool. Here's some -- but not all -- info on Disneyworld music lists:

http://www.parktunes.com/resorts/2
http://www.themeparkmusic.com/disney-music-loops/

I have to chime in! One of my favorite trips in WDW was at POFQ for the CHristmas Season. You know that all over the WDW resort Holiday musicsi playing, adn I love that, but once you enter POFQ, the music changes. Yes, it is HOliday music, but so jazzy! When that music is softly playing in the background, Holiday but with a bluesy, jazzy flair, you know you swept away from the rest of teh World to a lovely retreat. That music totally enhanced my trip!

I have to chime in! One of my favorite trips in WDW was at POFQ for the CHristmas Season. You know that all over the WDW resort Holiday musicsi playing, adn I love that, but once you enter POFQ, the music changes. Yes, it is HOliday music, but so jazzy! When that music is softly playing in the background, Holiday but with a bluesy, jazzy flair, you know you swept away from the rest of teh World to a lovely retreat. That music totally enhanced my trip!
When we're at POFQ my grown DD knows my favorite POFQ selections by heart and she'll tell me they're on, in case I'm not paying attention. She had her Disney-moon at POFQ, and recently visited New Orleans, so I think the magic of POFQ and the music there influenced her as well.

Wow! I never stayed at WDW for the Xmas season, except mid-Nov at All Star Movies. LOL I'll put a POFQ Xmas stay on my list for the future. I have the POFQ music on iTunes and it's playing right now. :)

My favorites, which play in sequence at POFQ, by the Preservation Hall Jazz Band:
His Eye is On the Sparrow: http://a472.phobos.apple.com/us/r1000/100/Music/cf/00/34/mzm.griqxycq.aac.p.m4a
Memories: http://a57.phobos.apple.com/us/r1000/120/Music/20/48/2c/mzm.qcblzhvh.aac.p.m4a

Highjacking this thread for a moment....but is it warm enough to swim in the pool during the Xmas season. We have never been there then and would like to give it a try. Maybe right after thanksgiving for a week.

Highjacking this thread for a moment....but is it warm enough to swim in the pool during the Xmas season. We have never been there then and would like to give it a try. Maybe right after thanksgiving for a week.
I stayed just before Thanksgiving. At first the temps were in the low fifties. Then it warmed up to mid/hi seventies. The pools are heated. So your feeling of cold would likely come from the air and not particularly the water. I would plan to swim and take it a day at a time. Weather at that time is unpredictable in Central FL.

What music is played around each resort?is it piped it in for each section or just at the pools etc? What was on the loop?

At Pop Century, that's going to be difficult to answer the question. Music is outside all the time. If you are in the 50's section, you get 50's music. In the 60's, 60's, etc. While waiting for the buses, lots of different music. So, an entire range of music from the 50's to the 90's. In the lobby, you might hear and see The Hustle (yes, you can join in). The music at Pop Century is one of the reasons we like it so much.

At Pop Century, that's going to be difficult to answer the question. Music is outside all the time. If you are in the 50's section, you get 50's music. In the 60's, 60's, etc. While waiting for the buses, lots of different music. So, an entire range of music from the 50's to the 90's. In the lobby, you might hear and see The Hustle (yes, you can join in). The music at Pop Century is one of the reasons we like it so much.
Plus the best Bus music at WDW!:)

Love hearing the Classic TV show themes!:)

Not surprisingly, lots of steel drum and other Caribbean style music at CBR. For years, they seemed to have only three songs on a continuous loop, but on my recent trip I noticed a much longer playlist. Both the short and long playlist had Bob Marley's "One Love", but I don't remember any other of the new songs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter