What are the purchase with purchase items currently?

Peanut Giggleface

Embarrassing my children... just another service I
We'll be at DTD this weekend and I'm curious what the purchase with purchase items are. I'm looking for a tote or duffel bag. Has anyone seen anything like this recently?

There is a tote bag and a beach towel available. I didn't look closely at the tote bag but got the beach towel and it is very nice quality!

I got the duffel bag the end of July. CSR only had black and grey. Picture showed a blue one. I think the bag is really nice for weekend get aways. The towel pictured was a red and blue beach towel.

Right now the deals that I have seen are a beach towel, duffel bag, watch or a backpack, depending on the store.

We got the beach towel deal last year. DS has used it all year and it has not faded at all. Looks great, is soft and is a great size! I hope it's another one when we go in 11 days. I'd buy another for sure!:)

I liked the towel from last year but wasn't crazy about the one they had this year. Oh well, less $$ that I spent!

We saw the backpack, duffel, watch and towel in stores. Just got back yesterday.

Can anyone recall where each item was available for purchase? I'm hoping for the duffle and backpack. Just over a week to go! :banana:

Thanks for any info!

There was an 8-pins (of characters) with lanyard purchase with purchase earlier this year...anyone seeing that offered still?

Lanyards are no longer available. From what I understand it's the watch & backpack in the parks and towel & duffle in the resorts. I'm not sure about DD. I work in Tomorrowland and if I can get there early tomorrow I'll try to take a photo.

Yes that should be it, except those are the ones that were available earlier in the summer but not now. They just changed a few weeks ago and obviously haven't updated the site yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter