What are the prices of the Final Fantasy action figures in the Mitsukoshi store?

Disney'sInMySoul

Earning My Ears
Hello i am leaving for Disney in a few days! My best friend loves video games, especially the Final Fantasy ones. I was going to get her a Final Fantasy action figure from the department store in Japan for Christmas. Does anyone know about how much they cost? Thanks!

Hello i am leaving for Disney in a few days! My best friend loves video games, especially the Final Fantasy ones. I was going to get her a Final Fantasy action figure from the department store in Japan for Christmas. Does anyone know about how much they cost? Thanks!

It varies from 16 to 30 dollars, depending on the size of the figure. I've always wanted to pick up the Kingdom Hearts ones. I wish there was more Kingdom Hearts stuff in WDW!

Just a tip, I found the Kingdom Hearts figures in stock at my local Toys R Us for a fraction of the cost just a couple of weeks ago. I did a little dance and bought them then.

I don't know what series of Final Fantasy characters they have there, but I've seen some of them start showing up at "Five and Below." Actually saw them there on Sunday.

FYI when we were there 2 weeks ago they were not stocking any Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts figures at all. I was hoping to see the Crisis Core Figuarts but nothing.

And I agree there needs to be more Kingdom Hearts stuff in the parks overall.

We were in Epcot in 10/27, 11/10, and 12/15 and saw nothing Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts. There was a bit more Ghibli/Ponyo stuff this time than on 10/27.

I caught this thread before going, so I tried to make sure I saw everything in the store, and didn't see anything at all for FF/KH. :( So either I am missing something (if I am, please correct me!) or there isn't anything... right now, at least. I was hoping for KH stuff with the release of 358/2 Days, but no luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter