Oh My Mickey

Earning My Ears
What are my chances of scoring a beach club deluxe studio at the 7 month mark for mid-May for 4-5 nights?

Any tips??

R.b3e92a2fa19bdaebed5c54cb8aaed22f

Not impossible. You can always keep checking. I booked 4 nights at spring break 2 weeks before going. It happens, just keep checking.

I am here now and got a studio for a week last week of April and into may. I was online at 7am on the dot to get it. And what I did was book my home resort so that when the 7-month window opened, you can click “modify reservation”, change the resort and quickly book it. (Saves the time with putting in guest information).

Other suggestion I have as well is to book a split stay and be flexible. We initially only got the first few days and then I watched for other days to open up.

I am here now and got a studio for a week last week of April and into may. I was online at 7am on the dot to get it. And what I did was book my home resort so that when the 7-month window opened, you can click “modify reservation”, change the resort and quickly book it. (Saves the time with putting in guest information).

Other suggestion I have as well is to book a split stay and be flexible. We initially only got the first few days and then I watched for other days to open up.
That’s great advice, thank you!! I usually always book my home resort at 11 months just to be sure I have something so that will definitely make the process faster when trying to modify!

What are my chances of scoring a beach club deluxe studio at the 7 month mark for mid-May for 4-5 nights?

Any tips??
May is lower point seasons and fills pretty fast due to that, weekends especially.

we've done it before during that exact time so there is at least a tiny percent chance. we had to piece ours together but eventually ended up with all 6 days.

we've done it before during that exact time so there is at least a tiny percent chance. we had to piece ours together but eventually ended up with all 6 days.
When you say piece it together was that by continuously checking for the additional days and then adding them as they become available? I’ve never had to do this so just trying to be prepared 😅

Do you work in an office on a computer where you have the ability to constantly refresh/search? If so then I'd say your odds are good.

When you say piece it together was that by continuously checking for the additional days and then adding them as they become available? I’ve never had to do this so just trying to be prepared 😅
yes, checking daily and using the waitlist. when we booked right at 7 months, only 2 days were available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter