What are the odds?

firemanslady09

Mouseketeer
What are the odds that they will add more Fantasmic shows? We are there Feb 10th-17th. The only Fantasmic showing is Feb 13th which is the same night as MK extra magic hours. They are not even having Fantasmic on the EMH night. Do they add shows once the hours are up?

Only one night in 7 days sounded unusual, but I just checked and I see there is also Fantasmic on your last day (February 17).

Twice a week (generally Sunday and Thursday) looks to be pretty typical for January and February.

I'd say the odds are pretty good that some more showings for February will be added within the next couple of weeks -- more likely a second show on one of the nights already scheduled, rather than a show on an additional night. This happens almost every month.

But if there aren't any additions, it just might indicate that Disney expects crowds to be especially low during your week. :)

Judging about how the Jan hours changed, the chance of an additional night of Fantasmic seems slim, but the odds of adding a 2nd showing on the nights they do have it are high. (the "final" schedule will come out in about a week)

However, it seems strange that there is Fantasmic on Wed the 9th instead of Thurs the 10th (the pattern, as PP said, was Fantasmic on Thurs and Sun)

But because of the Fantasmic dining package, it is unlikley they would move the show date from the 9th to the 10th.

Sorry, OP, but it looks like you'll have to choose between EMH at MK and Fantasmic (unless you can stay late on check out day, or extend your trip one day).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter