What are the Odds...

DisneyCookie24

Planning my Big Day in the Wonderful World of Disn
I feel like I have been hogging the boards with sooo many questions lately! But I have lots of planning to do yet and with this planning comes questions galore! My question of the hour now is:

What are the odds that anything will be available now for a wishes wedding on January 4th, 2011? Which is just about at the 6 month mark now.... :scared:

I'm really not expecting anything, but I am keeping my fingers crossed, and toes too! I called DFTW on Friday and they said someone should call me this week to talk to me. I am hoping for ADH, and It seems my options are limited already since it will be for about 90 ppl... but here's hopin! the waiting game is killer!

I feel like I have been hogging the boards with sooo many questions lately! But I have lots of planning to do yet and with this planning comes questions galore! My question of the hour now is:

What are the odds that anything will be available now for a wishes wedding on January 4th, 2011? Which is just about at the 6 month mark now.... :scared:

I'm really not expecting anything, but I am keeping my fingers crossed, and toes too! I called DFTW on Friday and they said someone should call me this week to talk to me. I am hoping for ADH, and It seems my options are limited already since it will be for about 90 ppl... but here's hopin! the waiting game is killer!

I called in April for a date in August and it was available - good luck. I am sure being flexible on the time and a ceremony location would help (though maybe you want ceremony in ADH as well)

I called in April for a date in August and it was available - good luck. I am sure being flexible on the time and a ceremony location would help (though maybe you want ceremony in ADH as well)

Ooooh, that is excellent to hear, at least I know there is a teensy bit of hope. We actually won't be doing a ceremony through DFTW. We have one booked through S/D, and our original reception ideas are falling through because of various reasons, sooooo, I decided that that means I need to look into DFTW again. It would have to be an evening reception, although, I may be able to move the reception up some still as I don't think it is booked earlier in the day, so that will help... Anyways, thanks for the input! Much appreciated!:thumbsup2

Sending you pixie dust in hopes to get your date!

We called in October for our April wedding and didn't have any problems.

I would imagine you can definitely get the date you want. Getting the exact location you want at the exact time you want may be a different story. If you're open, I don't think you should have a problem. Good luck! :cheer2:

Are you flexible with the location & time? If so, then I think you have a good chance. We called in July for a March date and even changed it a few times.

Sending you pixie dust in hopes to get your date!

We called in October for our April wedding and didn't have any problems.

Thanks! I need all the pixie dust I can get!

I would imagine you can definitely get the date you want. Getting the exact location you want at the exact time you want may be a different story. If you're open, I don't think you should have a problem. Good luck! :cheer2:

Good to hear, the date is the most important, and I am somewhat flexible on those things, I guess I just need to see what they say when they call me back... if they ever do!

Are you flexible with the location & time? If so, then I think you have a good chance. We called in July for a March date and even changed it a few times.

Yeah, time and location are somewhat flexible, so hopefully that will help... Im keeping my fingers crossed that's for sure. I'm not getting my hopes up either, it will just make life so much easier if this all works out! Thanks for the input!

I'm using ADH, and at least from being on here, it does not seem to be one of the more popular venues, so I think you shouldn't have a problem getting it. Just FYI, if you want ADH for a dinner reception, it has to be on a Sunday or Monday. I believe the 4th is a Tuesday. As far as you ceremony, if you are flexible with your time I don't think you should have a problem either. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter