What Are The Odds

I♥THEMOUSE

Earning My Ears
My BFF is interested in joining my DD and I on our trip (it'll be a surprise for her DD), but because of financial issues she won't be able to book her trip until January 11th.................we would be travelling February 3-9. What are the odds that she would still be able to get a room and airfare if she waits that long to book?

I was just wondering if anyone else has ever booked a "last minute" trip.

I am already booked the 5-9 of February, but I have been seeing if other hotels are available in case we upgrade. Every one is showing up as unavailable!

If at all possible you should tell her to book anything she can get right now and cancel later if need be.

If she books a room only now, she would just have to pay a one night's deposit on the reservation. Then she can cancel up to five days in advance and get the deposit refunded. Nothing else will be due until she checks in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter