what are the odds of 7 month availability at Poly?

glohoffman

DIS Veteran
I am not a DVC owner, but rent and love it. What are the odds of being able to rent DVC at the poly in september? Slim to none I'm assuming?

Calling the day it opens THIS year will be VERY VERY VERY GOOD! they will have WAY more open units to rent than already sold (declared), after this yr.. harder.

Calling the day it opens THIS year will be VERY VERY VERY GOOD! they will have WAY more open units to rent than already sold (declared), after this yr.. harder.

Really?! We are currently booked at the poly labor day week through a travel agent deal but are waiting to see if the Halloween party is that week...if not we will push our trip back a week to September 13 check in...so staying at the poly still may be possible?! Music to my ears!!!

September tends to be a slow season for DVC bookings.

PVB will likely be popular at the 7 month window. Everyone wants to test drive the new resort.

If you decide to rent, make sure to look for someone to rent points from before Feb 25. They are expecting extremely high volume when they open DVC bookings for non-PVB owners that day.

September tends to be a slow season for DVC bookings.

PVB will likely be popular at the 7 month window. Everyone wants to test drive the new resort.

If you decide to rent, make sure to look for someone to rent points from before Feb 25. They are expecting extremely high volume when they open DVC bookings for non-PVB owners that day.

Who would be able to rent before that date? Are there specific people that can?

DVC declared 140 of the 360 studios to start, plus 10 bungalows. I think this year will be fairly easy. Even with the small number of studios, I got a lake view studio at 7 months last May for VGF.

Yeah, we were just there checking out the resort and workers in hard hats still at the bungalows.

When will the pool be open? We are thinking of trying to get a room for 4 days in may/june. Not sure if we will if the pool is still closed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter