What are the must do's

mom2togirls

Earning My Ears
Im just starting to plan for our trip 10-09 and I have to admit that I am feeling overwelmed. I see so much that we want to do but im feeling like we will not have enough time and I can not add more days onto the trip. I wanted to do the BBB for our daughters but im wondering if it is similar to Libby Lu in downtown disney(cali) I really dont want to do anything that we can do at home. Are plan is to fly out of San Diego on a Friday night and arrive in Fl on Saturday morning. I would like sunday or monday to be the first day in the park but I want to make sure that we get enough time in each park. I want to only eat at CS with one or two nice TS in the week.

Do you think we will have enough time to at least feel like we have seen a lot of the parks.

With such limited time what are the must do's and what resturants would you pick to eat at. Our daughters will be 10 almost 11 and 5 almost 6 when we go.

We arrive saturday and leave leave saturday so I would say about 7 days. We want to get there in the morning and leave the following saturday in the later afternoon

You'll have plenty of time then. The best thing to do is read everything on this site and the other two I posted. Since your trip is not until October you have lots of time to prepare
There is so much to do at WDW. Do you plan on doing the waterparks? Don't forget to check out Downtown Disney. It can be quite overwhelming at first, but if you do your homework ahead of time you'll be fine!!

I've seen pix of Libby Lu, but never been, however, I cannot imagine ANYTHING coming close to the BBB experience for a little girl who loves princesses. Not sure your 10 & 11 years old will get as big a thrill, but I bet your 6 year old will. Someone had posted a link to a youtube video of the BBB experience yesterday......go to youtube and search for Disney Bibbity Bobbity Boutique and you can get an inside sneak peak....we did the basic crown package for around $50 (hair & make-up)...my DD when already dressed as Cinderella and it was worth every penny!!!

Hi Mom,

Based on the experience we had last October, I would suggest you try to attend one of the Halloween parties at the Magic Kingdom - the parade and fireworks were awesome. It is a separate ticket but if you enter from 4:00PM on, you don't have to use a regular park ticket. Also the Food & Wine Festival will be going on at that time in Epcot.

Other must do's in our opinion would be Fantasmic in the Studios, Wishes and Spectromagic at the MK and Illuminations at Epcot. Festival of the Lion King at AK is another one of our favorites. Of course there are many, many more shows and rides that you would enjoy - just keep checking for more info on these boards. Welcome and have a most magical trip!!

Peg and Bob

Thank you. I think I will be taking my youngest DD to BBB. I think she would love it. My odlest is on the fence about it now and is not into princesses anymore so I would guess in a year she will not want to do it. I think I can send my oldest DD and DH over to Diney quest that seems like something they would enjoy together.

I would say to do 5 full days in the parks, do 2 at MK and one at each other. If you want a place to go the day you get there, maybe try Downtown or World Showcase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter