What are the dining rotations that are used on the Disney Fantasy?

Quicklabs

DIS Veteran
I'd like to maximize my time in the Royal Court if possible. Last time we had
AERAERA. What are the others? Thanks in advance!

It depends on your itinerary.

Western A/Eastern A/Eastern B:
RAERAER
AERAERA
ERAERAE

Night 1 - Rotation menu /Crush if in AP
Night 2 - Rotation menu [formal night] /Crush if in AP
Night 3 - Rotation menu /Crush if in AP
Night 4 - Pirate menu
Night 5 - Prince & Princess menu / Animation if in AP
Night 6 - Captain's Gala [semiformal night] / Animation if in AP
Night 7 - See You Real Soon menu / Animation if in AP

Western B:

RAERAAE
AERAEER
ERAERRA

Night 1 - Rotation menu /Crush if in AP
Night 2 - Rotation menu [formal night] /Crush if in AP
Night 3 - Rotation menu /Crush if in AP
Night 4 - Prince & Princess menu / Animation if in AP
Night 5 - Pirate menu
Night 6 - Captain's Gala [semiformal night] / Animation if in AP
Night 7 - See You Real Soon menu / Animation if in AP

Do you know what the Western C would be? We're sailing next Aug and would like to know when Pirate night will be!! :-)

I don't believe they have done that itinerary before, so we won't know for certain until the first cruise. If the port days fall on the same days of the week, it should be the same as the majority of the other itineraries.

On the WC on the fantasy over the summer I had ERAERRA and pirate night way the second royal court

My daughter has smell aversions and got sick in Royal Court, so I am putting a request in to be sure we only get it twice(will send her to the kids club those nights)..... maybe you can do the same, just put in a request to get it three times.

Just fyi, I called dcl and asked for EG three times since dd has the smell aversion. She looked it up and said no problem and documented it. She was able to also get us our own table, of which part of me is bummed as I have loved who we have always sat with..... but last year a lot of people ordered seafood and my daughter was so nauseated, she barely ate all week.

When you check in and get your kttw card. It will say like aeraera eraerae raeraer, attp to name a few.

Is there one rotation that is more popular than the others? I'm hoping to be able to be at the Royal Court on the Formal and Semi Formal nights, but I'm worried that might be the most requested seating.

Everyone has there own favorite for 1 reason or another. Personally we like the AERAERA. The best thing I can say is to request the rotation that best fits what youre looking for, as early as you can. Usually the dining room seating etc isnt made until a few weeks before a cruise so the earlier the better. When you call and ask, ask what nights formal and semi formal are and ask for the rotation that fits is the closest. You may get 1 but not the other depending on the nights. For example, we just got off of the Fantasy eastern,and had AERAERA. Formal was the first Enchanted and Semi Formal was the last night in Royal.

Everyone has there own favorite for 1 reason or another. Personally we like the AERAERA. The best thing I can say is to request the rotation that best fits what youre looking for, as early as you can. Usually the dining room seating etc isnt made until a few weeks before a cruise so the earlier the better. When you call and ask, ask what nights formal and semi formal are and ask for the rotation that fits is the closest. You may get 1 but not the other depending on the nights. For example, we just got off of the Fantasy eastern,and had AERAERA. Formal was the first Enchanted and Semi Formal was the last night in AP.

Semiformal has been switched to Friday night after a day at CC?

I had ERAERRA 2 weeks ago. Formal night on first sea day, semi formal night/captains gala on second sea day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter