• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What are the current bounce back offers?

What I read said POFQ and All Star movies were excluded. Along with the standard exclusions...LM rooms, certain villas, 3 bedrooms and campsites.

Can you confirm that POFQ and ASMo are EXCLUDED? We will be at WDW in 12 days and will book a BB and really wanted POFQ. I'm just asking because someone else posted that the only exclusions were the 3 bedroom villas, campsites and LM rooms.

Any help would be appreciated.

Can you confirm that POFQ and ASMo are EXCLUDED? We will be at WDW in 12 days and will book a BB and really wanted POFQ. I'm just asking because someone else posted that the only exclusions were the 3 bedroom villas, campsites and LM rooms.

Any help would be appreciated.
What I read was posted on Facebook from a TA site. I won't be there until mid October, so you will be able to confirm before I will. Lol! Good luck!!!

I called to make a change to an existing reservation and asked about POFQ with the FD BB. POFQ is excluded. Disney seems to be making these discounts and modifications, to them, more difficult.

POFQ is a very popular resort. It sells well without offering discounts. For customers, it's a bummer, but from a business standpoint, it makes total sense.

I just checked in today. :banana::banana::banana::banana:

The current BB offer I have in the middle of the booklet is for Free Dining. Dates are May 31- June 7/16 and Aug 26-Oct 1/16. ffer says it is only available for Moderate, Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts and tickets must have PH or WF&M option on them. Length of stay is 6 night/7 day.

Hope that helps!

I just checked in today. :banana::banana::banana::banana:

The current BB offer I have in the middle of the booklet is for Free Dining. Dates are May 31- June 7/16 and Aug 26-Oct 1/16. ffer says it is only available for Moderate, Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts and tickets must have PH or WF&M option on them. Length of stay is 6 night/7 day.

Hope that helps!
It is also good at select value resorts. Have a great trip! :)

Ugh. I'm so disappointed that we have to upgrade our tickets! I was really hoping with the BB this wouldn't be part of it.

Any mention of excluded resorts?

Ugh. I'm so disappointed that we have to upgrade our tickets! I was really hoping with the BB this wouldn't be part of it.

Any mention of excluded resorts?
POFQ, All Star Movies, and the standard exclusions...LM rooms, campsites, some villas, etc.

I'm disappointed (but not surprised) POFQ is excluded this year. I was able to book it last Nov under BB, so I was hoping it would be the same come this Oct...

If there is not a bouceback in your room or in your registration booklet - are you "out of luck"? Or is there are an extenson you can call ? Thought I had read that somewhere. thx

If there is not a bouceback in your room or in your registration booklet - are you "out of luck"? Or is there are an extenson you can call ? Thought I had read that somewhere. thx

Brochure or no brochure. If you are a Disney resort guest checked into a Disney resort room during a BB booking period, then you are qualified for a BB. I believe the direct extension is #8844.

Thanks for this great info! My DH and I are going on a trip at the end of August. It looks like we can take advantage of this offer for our family trip in 2016.

We need the early June dates. Does anyone know how fast these BB sell out?

Boo. School doesn't get out until June 10 next year, so Free Dining ending on the 7th really stinks.:mad:

I'm disappointed (but not surprised) POFQ is excluded this year. I was able to book it last Nov under BB, so I was hoping it would be the same come this Oct...
I was able to book POFQ last September with the bounce back, also! I was so happy when the CM checked and said it was available. Can't wait to get there in September!!!! They're really are making it more pricey with the addition of PH and WPM. When my husband and I go, we normally don't get either, but when we take our adult kids, we do. It won't be that great of a bargain for us next time around....:rolleyes:

Can you book a bounce back if you have a resort only reservation or do you need to be staying with a package ?

Can you book a bounce back if you have a resort only reservation or do you need to be staying with a package ?
Room only is fine - As long as you're staying at a Disney resort, and you book the bounce back before you leave, you'll get it. :-) The bounceback for free dining DOES require you to book a package, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter