What are the crowds like this week?

hockeymom3

Mouseketeer
Just wondering....I saw another thread for last week where the crowds were nowhere near a 9 as predicted. Hoping they're lower still!!

It will be busy, but better in the mornings then in the afternoons. Of course this is true of 365 days a year at Disney, just to different degrees. With a plan and getting there early you will do fine.

I am planning on the Swine Flu blowup keeping alot of people away!

5 Min waits all day for all the headliners!!!!:thumbsup2

I am planning on the Swine Flu blowup keeping alot of people away!

5 Min waits all day for all the headliners!!!!:thumbsup2

You get there the day before I do. Would it be naughty if I asked you to wear a t-shirt that said "Mexico 2009" and start coughing horribly when you arrive? Those 5 min lines sound great to me!!!

You get there the day before I do. Would it be naughty if I asked you to wear a t-shirt that said "Mexico 2009" and start coughing horribly when you arrive? Those 5 min lines sound great to me!!!

LOL! Glad to know I'm not the only one that's not taking this too seriously.

I'd love to see if someone there right now can give us a feel of what to expect. We are leaving tomorrow and I can't wait!!

yeah, we;re getting there tomorrow morning, and I'm curious as well.

I was just going to have my 8-year old wear a surgeon's mask, and send him up to all the fastpass machines, and long lines------and then follow him in the soon-to-be empty lines, LOL.

yeah, we;re getting there tomorrow morning, and I'm curious as well.

I was just going to have my 8-year old wear a surgeon's mask, and send him up to all the fastpass machines, and long lines------and then follow him in the soon-to-be empty lines, LOL.

let me know where you'll be and we'll just follow behind you :thumbsup2

You all are devilishly naughty!:laughing: That being said...I will be there on May 3rd swine flu or not!:)

On another note... think of all the germ a phobe mom's out there right now in the midst of a severe panic attack as they call WDW Travel Co. to cancel their ressies for next week! Ahhhhh...one can only dream...:lmao:

Would it be naughty if I asked you to wear a t-shirt that said "Mexico 2009" and start coughing horribly when you arrive?

This entire thread thus far is quite disturbing.

I'm disappointed to see that so many of you think a potentially deadly disease is something to joke about. Classy, folks!

Seriously? How can it be funny that people have died and will continue to die from this flu? I find it completely insensitve and cold to be mocking this illness and those that have contracted it. I doubt you'd be laughing if it were YOUR child.

And no, I'm not "one of those" germaphobe moms, but I will be taking extra precautions when I arrive at WDW on Friday. "Freaking out?" No. Just being smart. And not at anyone else's expense. :sad2:

Everyone has their own opinion - the hype this thing is getting is unbelievable! Is a wonder it's being ridiculed?

Bird flu anyone? How about SARS? Another media frenzy!

Seriously? How can it be funny that people have died and will continue to die from this flu? I find it completely insensitve and cold to be mocking this illness and those that have contracted it. I doubt you'd be laughing if it were YOUR child.

And no, I'm not "one of those" germaphobe moms, but I will be taking extra precautions when I arrive at WDW on Friday. "Freaking out?" No. Just being smart. And not at anyone else's expense. :sad2:

I am not making fun of those who have died from the flu (nor did anyone else) but I am amused by the media attention and hype that has been all over this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter