What are the "codes"

Pam9323

Earning My Ears
I'm confussed, and new to this. What are the "codes"- and how do they work? I'm just starting to search for a good rate for June- am I hopeless? Thanks for all your help! Pam

Occaisionally, Disney issues rate "codes," usually a three of four letter code that you give the reservationist when you call to book your room. Each code it tied to a special discount rate.

There are some active codes right now that are valid until June 22. You can find them at http://www.mousesavers.com or here on the DIS.

Hi Pam,
Welcome to the boards. No, you're not hopeless, everyone was new at this at one time. There are a couple of great codes for June right now. Check the link Dallas_Lady posted. Everything you need to know about which codes you can use is there.
Happy code hunting.:)

You may also luck out by asking CMs at CRO to please help you find a good deal. You may have to call several times until you meet someone who goes over and beyond for you, but it has happened to me! I recently booked AKL, savanna view for the end of August with no codes but the CM was kind anough to pull a great deal that I am sure will be publicized under some code close to that date.

Wanda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter